Will You Stay With Me.........Forever

Chapter 14

Brooke's pov

Yesterday Jc asked me if I could help him pick a ring out form Lyndsey.I cant belive my BCF is getting married.She is really lucky.Jc is funny sweet and perfect or her.He makes her so happy.

*At the store*

"Jc what is your price range?"i asked looking arund.

"Nothing more than 2,000"

I went over to the on dispay case and ond ths beatiful ring.It was ony 975.It was perfect for Lyndsey.

"Hows this one?"

Jc's pov\

We got to the store and went in.Brooke asked my price range.Then she went over to the diplay case Sam Lyndsey and i were at yesterday.With my suprise Brooke picked the ring Lyndsey picke out for her.

"Hows this one?"Brooke asked

"Its perect!!"

"Good...we will take this one."

We left with the ring.The drive back Brooke was taking about ho mch she oves Sam.

When we got home i went to talk to Sam.

"Hey Sam you will never guess what happened."i said t sam

"What happened?'

"Brooke picked the same ring Lyndsey picked."

"Wow thats weird."

"Yea so when we gonna do this?"

"Should we go to the same place or go somewhere else...I as gonna ask her tommorow."

"We can ask them tmmorow...I will take Lyndsey to olive garden and you can either have dinner here like we planned or come with us or go smewhere else."

"Do you think we should do all the samething so they can be together?"

"Yea that would be great."

We told the girls we were going to go on a double date.

Sam and i agreed to have someone take a video of the whole thing for us.

*The next day at the restaurant*

Lyndsey's pov

I was wondering if sam was gong to ask Brooke now.I as hoping he would i was gong to take a video of it so we could play it at the wedding.

Brooke's pov

I was hoping Jc would ask Lyndsey soon.I wanted to take a video of it so bad.I could ait t see her face when he asked her.

Jc's pov

Sam and i got one of the waiters to take a video. we were going to as them right before e had dessert.Samtexted me and said that we need to ask at the same time.

we just got done eating and the waitress came over and gave us our dessert.Sam and i looked at eachother.We took a deep breath and got up.

Sam's pov

Jc and i got up and got down on one knee.We got the rings out and the girls looked at eachother.

"Will you marry me?" Jc and i ased opening the boxes.

The girls looked at us then eachother.

"Yes!!!" they said at the same time.

She said yes and Lyndsey said yes!!!!

Jc's pov

She said yes and Brooke said yes to sam!!! i am sooo happy right now and i can tell sam is too.I was so scared she was going to say no.

Lyndsey's pov

Jc asked me to marry him the sam time Sam asked Brooke!!!!!!! I tld Brooke about me helping Sam and she said she helped Jc then we relized we had the same ring.

"We have to stop spending so much time together we think too much alike and thats kinda scary."I told Brooke. she laughed with me.

I cant belive we are getting married...i cant wait to plan this out.Brooke and i decided to have it on the same day.She will have hers first and ill e her bridesmade and then mine and she will e my bridesmade.I couldnt wait.But for our honeymoon jc and i were going to go to paris brazil italy then home.rooke and sam were going to go brazil italy pairs and then home.We are meeting at Pennsalvania and go home in Cali.Our parents were so happy.Me just watching their videos to me moving to Cali to me meeting all f them to Brooke moving in with me and the boys to this....i couldnt wait to be with Jc...forever....brooke agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my last chapter....please comment who you want to read aout next..i was thinking Kian or Trevor....they will either be like this one r have a different title...idk but follow me on twitter @_MrsO2L_....Bye guys thanks for reading!!!!!