~Chapter Thirty~

**Hannah POV**
He gave me a promise ring. The same ring he threw at Mark. I miss Mark... I'm staying the night with Jacob tonight since he leaves for his world tour tomorrow.

I look at my hand. I spin the ring around my finger and smile. Someone knocks on the door so I run downstairs with my backpack and open the door. It's not Jacob, it's-

"Daniel?!" I gasp and jump into his arms. He rests his chin on the top of my head and hugs me tight.

"I missed you, Hannah!"

"I missed you too, Daniel!" We both back away and awkwardly stare at each other. I clear my throat and it breaks the silence.

"Come in..." I lead him in. He looks around.

"Beautiful home!" He gazes.

"Eh, thanks but my mom isn't here so tell the truth!" I giggle and fall backwards on the couch. Daniel sits down by me.

"I just stopped by really quickly to say hi since I was driving through here on my way to a meet and greet. This town is BEAUTIFUL!" Daniel exclaims.

"Yeah it is..." I stare off, suddenly remembering Jacob and how he's leaving for a long time.

"Hannah? You okay?" Daniel touches my shoulder. I shiver and answer him.

"Yeah! Of course!" I smile.

~

After Daniel and I talk for a while, he leaves and I walk to Jacob's house. Caroline isn't home but Jacob's mom answers. We hug and I walk up to Jacob's room.

"Knock, knock..." I giggle and open the door. His room is a mess of clothes and bags. I giggle.

"Need some help, babe?" I grin and look around. The jersey on the wall from his vines is still on his wall.

"Nah, I'm al-most... do-ne!" He zips up the last suitcase. Jacob walks up to me and kisses me on the forehead and hugs me. He picks me up and drops me on his bed. We both laugh and stare at the ceiling.

"I won't see you for months..." I sigh.

"I know, babe..." Jacob grabs my hand and squeezes it tight. "But... one thing is for sure, I won't forget you..." He grins and looks at me.

"I won't forget you, either." I say with a smile.

~

***NEXT MORNING***
I wake up and I'm in Jacob's arms. I don't move because I won't feel his touch for months on end.

Jacob moves and groans into his pillow. He turns his face towards me and smiles wide.

"I'm gonna miss cuddling you, oh my godddddd!!" He complains and gets closer and holds me tighter.

Jacob's mom knocks at the door telling Jacob to get ready. He slowly gets out and grabs his outfit. He changes in the corner while I face the other direction on my phone.

~

I walk through his front door with one suitcase and Jacob's hand in my other hand. The car is parked out front and I give the suitcase to the driver.

Jacob turns to face me and just stares at me for a while. Then, he pulls me into a huge hug and rocks me back and forth.

"I love you so so so so much... don't you forget that..." Jacob starts to cry and I wipe his tears from his face and start to cry also.

"I love you so so so so soooo much more." I force a smile through the tears.

Jacob backs his way into the car and closes the door. We watch each other through the window. The car starts to move forward and I stand in the middle of the road watching the car get smaller and smaller until it turns the corner and I can't see it.

I fall to my knees and cry and cry. Then, I notice something's wrong: my ring is gone!

~

AYEEEEE END OF THIS BOOK! IM WORKING ON THE SEQUEL RIGHT AFTER THIS BUTTTT DONT FORGET TO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY! 🙃💗