~Chapter Twenty Three~

**Hannah POV**
Jacob texts me as we leave the restaurant.

Sorry, my boss called me in to record some music.

It's ok... wanna come for dinner tonight? My mom wants to meet you! 😊

Sure! 5:30?

Yeah! Sounds great! See you then, love you 😘❤

"Jacob is coming for dinner." I get in the front seat.

"Oh, good! I better tell your brother!" She starts the car and we buckle up.

**Dinner**
The doorbell rings. I get up and answer the door. Jacob hands me roses and gives me a kiss on the head.

"Thanks, these are truly beautiful." I blush.

"No, I'm pretty sure you are." He steps in and takes off his shoes and puts his arm around my waist.

My mom and brother stand behind us smiling. Jacob and I both blush and Jacob pulls his arm away and puts them in his pockets.

"Thank you so much for inviting me. Lovely home!"

"Well, thank you Jacob! It's a pleasure having you here."

My brother walks up to Jacob and eyes him up and down. He stands, tall and muscular while Jacob stands like a mouse.

"You have a skateboard?" My brother asks.

Jacob tenses up, I grab his arm.

"I have a bike..." he looks down and my brother's face lights up.

"YOU HAVE PASSED THE TEST, LITTLE DUDE! But... one wrong move and-"

"Ooookkkkk.... I think this is enough...." I grab Jacob and take him to the kitchen.

We both grab a pop and run up to my room when my brother steps in front of me.

"Where do you think you're going, Little Dude?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Damian, I promise nothing is gonna happen! I don't feel like getting pregnant any time soon..." I sigh grabbing Jacob's arm and pulling him into my room. I close the door and roll my eyes.

Jacob snickers in the corner. He sits in the chair that Mark sat in last time. He spins in circles and giggles. His giggling makes me giggle and my brother swings the door open, concerned from the noise.

I blush and Jacob laughs really hard. Damian walks in.

"Jacob, wanna go on a bike ride with me? Don't say no." I bite my lip and Jacob nods. Jacob gets up and kisses me on the head.

"Sure, Damian..." Jacob smirks. I hunker down, worried....

~

SORRY GUYS! IVE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL! BUT IM BACK!