2#

I ran downstairs. My heart panting. Breathing heavily there i stood infront my father.
"What's this?" He roared
"Pa...pa..papa please its just about an year you know i have been working so hard for this. Its my dream papa please don't disappoint me please allow me to go" i pleaded kneeling down with tears rolling down my cheeks
"Shut up! How many times do i have to tell you. You are a girl aysha you are not allowed to do this atleast i will never allow you for this and be a part of unforgivabke sin." His voice reached at its peak and his hands tore my dreams apart.
He left.
I stood there watching my dreams shattered. My only lifetime opportunity for which i was praying since 16 and working since 18. My hardwork of 2 years lie right here infront of me in peices. Everything was over I was dead as he ripped those paper he ripped off my breathes. I just sat there gazing at those papers, at my hardwork, my life all turned into peices.
I wiped of my tears collected the peices and went upstairs.

Khadim sai the celebrity of travelling world. I never had fantasies for any of the heroes but just him. He was my first and kast love. He was my ideal. He was someone to whom i look upto.
After constantly following him on every social site and sending him millions of emails he gave me an opportunity to accompany him on his next tour.
That letter was just not a letter to me but it was my life, my dream for which i was alive till yet. Today my father killed me internally and totally
I arrange those peices and completed the jigsaw puzzle. I couldn't control my tears this approval letter was like a love letter to me which my love wrote though it had nothing written like that still the scent of the ink and the thought of being with him enthrolled me.
I sat there quietly gazing at the letter fixing it up with cello tape.

"Throw it away Aysha! We girls are not allowed to dream. These peices will hurt you more just throw it away...." tabassum choked and broke down. Tabassum is my elder sister her love for me is no less than a mother.

"No tabassum! I can't give up, I will not give up" i experienced a boost in my body a betrayal was rising.

"What do you mean?" She asked trying to read my intentions

"I will run away from here tonight. I have some money and you lend me some. It takes 4 days to reach Banglore and 5 hours more from here to reach the railway station. The deadline is on 7th day i still have 3 days to spare i will reach there somehow rest all my expense will be borne by Mr. Khadim sai." I told her my betrayal startegy in a go. She kept staring me for few minutes with her jaw dropped and eyes wide opened.

"You have to help me baji i need you i badly need ur support" i said and interrupted her thoughts

"They will kill you aysha papa will surely kill you aren't you afraid of the consequences?" she looked worried the folds on her forehead clearly showed that.

"I am ready to die baji, i am ready to die but please let me live once, help me to breath in the air of  independence. For just once allow me to open these shackles of rituals and society and let me run freely please baji allow me to explore for just once allow me to realise my dream" I said and hugged her.
We both started crying. Tabassum aspired to continue her higher studies as a doctor but she couldn't because my father thinks that girls are just meant for households and if they try to breath in free air its a sin and they become a bad example for the society and lets her whole family down.

My mother was hearing it all hiding behind the gate. I saw her . My heart started thumping i was scared that she will let my father know about this. Infact, i am sure she will surely let him know about this.

"Ammi..." I gathered all my strength but couldn't utter a word.

"Not a word Aysha not a word anymore. I heard it all. What mess you are planning against your own father's rapport just to fulfill your ambition. Disgusting aysha remember one thing i will not allow you to do so until I am alive and..."  her anger choked her.

" Ammi please if you both will not support me whom I will go to then" i grab her hand.

" i am not telling this to your father but let me tell you that its totally wrong Aysha and I don't know what will happen to you after that." She left saying that.

It was not her denial ofcourse but wasn't her approval either. I know she too wish me to leave but being a loyal wife she can't let her husband and her family down. I looked at Tabassum i desperately need her approval atleast.

" what? Don't stare me like that I will support you but you have to make sure i should not get traped in all this. Deal?" Her words sounded music to my ears. My sinking heart caught the pace again. My eyes sparkled with joy.

"Deal" i agreed happily

"Ok so lets plan it. You are not leaving tonight you will leave tomorrow night and pretend as if you have dropped the plan and apologise to ammi. Till you keep them engaged in your melodrama i will arrange a mobile and new sim card for you so that we can stay in touch and also some money until then don't give anybody to have a doubt on you. Got it?"

I could not believe my ears how my so innoncent had planned everything so well and before i kept staring at her

"But how will you do that? I mean mobile, money, sim card from where you will get all this" i had these question because i was sure she isn't handing me over her phone and taking my phone in this escape will be a stupidity for sure.

"You don't worry about that you know my power" she winked and flipped her hair back. I understood which power she was talking about and let out a smile. Tabassum was very pretty she got lots of lovers but amongst all of them Haris was the lucky guy. He has been following Tabassum everywhere. Whole town knew about them and after 6 years of hardwork and intense flirting she won the pretty girl. Yes he loved her a lot and plans to marry ber soon. He is Tabassum's puppet she will fetch all the stuff from him I am sure and he just can't refuse.

Assuring me that she will be back before its dark she left the house and asked me to keep the family engaged and if anyone asks about her just tell them she has gone to the neighbourhood.

I too got up and behaved normal I had to do nothing as such but to wait for the next night. Though it seem very easy and comfortable, deep down I knew that the journey will not be so easy but I have to do it there's no turning back from here.

Drown in my thoughts i didn't realised when it got dark. My thoughts were interrupted by my darling sister. I ran towards her but the horror on her face can be clearly read and that horrified me too and i stopped few steps away from her. We kept looking at eachother, stunned. I knew something surely have happened i just hoped that it doesn't affect my tommorow night's departure.