S L O T S P T . T H R E E

Comenzar desde el principio

+ the one you should never lie at because she can always point out what's the truth. her power 'reality' means that she can open your lies and discover what's the truth behind. hallucinations doesn't work on her because hallucinations are like a cover of lies. she also get to know what people think of her because she can read minds. but she didn't tell others of her power because she doesn't want people to freak out.

♡ HALLUCINATION // reality isn't that bad when you have me by your side.

> the one who went up to the rooftop and saw what him staring at a cat and the cat suddenly started running and jumping up and down while he just laughed. she stared back at the cat and a few seconds later the cat returns to its normal state. he turned to her and tried to use his power on her but it doesn't work. somehow he got interested on her because of not falling on his power.

____

PAST | closed
♢ seeing past + going back to past
[ 1998 - 1999 ]
❝ do you know my past? because i don't. ❞

;; when she was 10, she woke up in a hospital room and remembered nothing about her past. she doesn't know if she has any family, probably no. she was then sent to an orphanage. she is always so emotional and lonely, not that she has no friends, she just prefer to be alone. because when she's around people, she can see their past and it made her felt emotional when she doesn't have any past. when she asked when those things happened, people told her it happend when they were still a kid and started questioning how she knows about it. she just stared at them, not knowing what to reply and then ran away. she also has a time crack around her, when she stared at a person's image for a long time, she will go to the past and can see what happened.

ー woke up in a hospital room, remember nothing but her name. people said she was involved in an accident and that kinda explain her lost of memories. so she was sent to an orphanage. after the accident, she can see images when she looked at people's eyes and that happened to be their pasts. she also found out there's a time crack around her, sometimes when she stared at a person's past for a long time, she will feel herself getting into the past image and soon stood in the past. she can see what's happening there but the people in there couldn't see her. that's why when a kid stole some money from the money box, she can see it from his past and told the keeper in the orphanage. when she was older, the keeper suggested her to work in the police station, and then she met REALITY and worked with her.

+ someone who is quite sentimental. she doesn't know what her past is but she can see people's past, that actually make her feel lonely. she works with REALITY in the police station and they knew each other's power. secretly the quiet one who will drop the bomb on you like crazy.

♡ FUTURE // when i don't know about my past, i care nothing about my future.

> the one who joined the academy with REALITY. met him in school and when he accidentally touched her hand but see nothing, he started wander around her. sometimes accompany her to the cafeteria and even toilet, somehow she feel quite uneasy but slowly get used to him.

____

THE8 | closed
♢ dream maker
[ 1997 ]

dreams are always
fanscinating.

;; dream maker is getting lesser but the8 happened to be one of them. at such a young age, the8 is even a better dream maker then those dream makers who had been making dreams for years. as a dream maker, he can only work when it's night time and that made him having the privilege in walking around during the night. even though he has to work in the night, but usually his work time is 10pm to 12am. he always manage to get some sleep after finishing his work yet he still wake up at 12pm and head to his first class and no one ever said bad things about him.