1. W-what?

Kiya's Pov

I was having an amazing dream of me on stage singing my heart out with one of our groups top hit "wild fire." To me the song means that 'My love can not be contained by someone who doesn't deserve it'. It was about to be my turn to sing, but there was an annoying sound ringing in my ear that made me wake up.

Then I realized that it was my alarm clock going off. I looked at the time and it was 7:35-

"SHIT" I ran out of my room into the bathroom to take a quick shower, brush my hair and my teeth. 'I can't believe I over slept... AGAIN!!' I scolded myself in my head

After I was done, I ran downstairs to pick up a muffin because I didn't have time to make me breakfast. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 7:47!! "OH FUCK MY LIFEEEEEEE!!!" I yelled running out my house.

~~~~~~~Time skip at school~~~~~~~~

"Oh thank god I made it" I sighed out in relief.

Class doesn't start until 8:15 so I was one of the first ones in class, while everyone else was outside talking to their friends. I decided to listen to music so I put in my earbuds and started to think about the song I was writing. You know... the one that nearly made me late for school... yeah that one. I was lost in though and students started to walk in. I didn't care that much so I kept daydreaming

Once again, I was in a train of thought when I heard someone calling my name, I didn't care that much about it so I payed no mind to it. I don't know who it is but the voice sounds familiar...

"Kiya...Kiya....sighs.... LEE KIYA!!!"
The person took out my earbud and yelled in my ear. And damn did it hurt like a Bitch. I looked up to see the one guy who makes my heartbeat go faster everytime I see him...

"Jungkook!! What was that for!?" I yelled, even though I was yelling at him, my heart couldn't stop beating.

"Well, maybe you should've payed attention, Kiya"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. What do you need?" I asked him that because it looked like something was bothering him... but the thing is... when I asked him what he needed... he was blushing? Why is he blushing?

"Can we meet up at the the park later? It's kinda important that I tell you." he was still blushing. Seriously why is he still blushing- ohhh my GOD!! DOES HE LIKE ME TOO!? I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!

I can feel myself blushing, but it's a good thing that Jungkook didn't notice.

"Yeah sure I'll be there."

He smiled at me showing his bunny teeth and I swear you can just die in an instant!

"Thanks Kiya, I'll see you later"

"Ok, see ya later then"

"Bye Yaya" I swear I love it when he calls me by my nic-name

"Bye Kookie"

Jungkook walk to his seat which is on the other side of the class. The teacher finally came in and started the lesson, I really was lazy because I didn't want to write anything right now, but I had to in order to get a good grade so then I can get into a good college.

~~~~~~Time skip after school~~~~~

I was walking home from school while listening to music. I just started listening to these groups and they are really good. I really like Got7, Monsta X, SHINee, and Exo. The song that's playing now is "Queen" by Monsta x, and the second I got home I started dancing to the beat. After that song ended "Monster" by Exo decided to come on and get me really hype, and so I started dancing the actual dance moves to it. Man I love the song.