Jason Dean x Reader (Heathers)

(Sentences enclosed with '' are your thoughts)

Ah, Westerburg High School, a school full of assholes. Here we have all the cliche social groups. You know, the jocks, the nerds, the outcasts, and most important of all, the popular bitches. Personally, I would consider myself an outcast. I simply don't fit in with others, nor do I want to.

Swinging my feet over my bed, I grudgingly got up out of my warm cocoon of blankets and began to get ready for school. After finishing my morning routine, I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulder.

Upon arriving at school, I noticed a crowd of students blocking the hallway.

'They're probably gossiping about something stupid, like always.'

"Omg, did you hear about that new kid?"

"What? That creep? I wouldn't go near him with a ten-foot pole, he probably kills people for a hobby."

(You're not too far off the mark.)

"Idk he seems pretty cute to me."

"You just have terrible taste in men."

"Are you saying you wouldn't date him if he asked you out?"

"Of course."

"Tch, whatever."

After a few moments, the crowd slowly dispersed until there was nobody left.

'The bell should be ringing soon.'

"I think I'd rather shoot myself right about now than attend class."

"That could be arranged." An unknown voice said.

"Ah, sorry, Greetings and salutations, The name's Jason Dean, but you can call me J.D. for short, It's nice to meet you."

"Haha no need to be so formal, my name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"(Y/N) huh? That's a pretty name, but I think I like (Y/N) Dean better."

"Damn, that was smooth."

"I've been told, Now, how about you and me skip class and get out of here?"

"Only if you buy me a slushy and some alcohol."

"Done."

A/N - Woah I haven't written anything in a while so this is most likely really bad. This is probably written way different than any of my other fics but I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in a part two even though this is considered a one shot. I hope to hear some of your feedback soon. See ya ~