Zen x Sick! Mc/Reader

A sneeze followed by sniffles echoed throughout the room as you struggled to reach for the tissue box sitting tauntingly on the nightstand. You reached out to the object but instead fell off the bed and onto the floor. You rubbed your head muttering a slight "Ouch". Just then, a pair of footsteps quickly made their way down the hall and into your bedroom. Zen opened the door with a worried expression on his face.

"Mc! are you okay?" Zen asked as he checked your body for any injuries.

"Yeah I'm fine Zen no need to wor- Achoo!"

"You're sick aren't you?" Zen questioned.

"No no, I'm fine Zen." You said; trying to reassure him.

"No, you're not and I'm going to stay right here and comfort my queen until she gets better."

"Zen, please, you don't have to worry yourself over me. It's probably just a minor cold anyways." You said even though your face started to heat up from his last statement.

"As your boyfriend, it's my duty to worry about you." Zen said proudly.

"O-okay." You said; your face now becoming a rosy red.

"W-wait! what if you get sick?" You asked.

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that. I've never gotten sick so just try to rest up and let me take care of my lady." Zen said winking at you.

"Thank you, Zen." You said with a blush.

"Haha, it's no problem at all. Besides, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I can't even take care of my lover when they're sick? In fact, I know the perfect cure." Zen said with a suggestive smirk.

"Hmm. What's that?" You asked.

"My beautiful face~" Zen said.

You internally deadpanned.

"Zen."

"Yes?"

"Your narcissism is showing through." You replied.

"Well, how can I not flaunt my irresistible looks?"

You sighed but decided to kiss him anyways.

"I love you."

Alternative Ending

"Haha, it's no problem at all. Besides, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I can't even take care of my lover when they're sick? In fact, I know the perfect cure." Zen said with a suggestive smirk.

"Hmm. What's that?" You asked.

Zen did nothing but lift you up off the floor, gently place you onto the bed, and lay beside you with your head on his chest. You blushed so hard that if anybody else saw you they might mistake you for a tomato. "Just rest and relax." He mumbled. You eventually accepted his embrace and let Zen's steady heartbeat lull you to sleep.

A/N - Heyyoo I haven't posted on here for a long time so I decided to write this. I've had this idea for a while and decided to do it so I hoped you all enjoyed it. Until next time see ya~