DDM you ask for a piercing but he disaproves

Louis:it wasn't much you just wanted your cartilage pierced. Your two best friends were going this week to get there's done and they invited you! You said yes within seconds not even thinking about asking your dad first, but you thought It was ok since it wasn't that noticeable. As soon as you got home from school it was time to face your dad and tell him you were going with yours friends after school tomorrow to get the piercing. You walked inside to find your dad sitting on the couch watching Doncaster vs derby (ohhhh I'm sorry but I'm gonna cheer for derby on this one! I think derby is a little stronger than Doncaster). "NO" your dad yelled which made you jump. You looked up at the screen to see Doncaster losing 3-1. "Hey dad I see Doncaster isn't doing to good" you laughed going to sit beside him. "I can't believe this! It's almost full time, they have to come back" your dad said not to pleased of the rovers. "Looks like uncle Niall is gonna brag tomorrow in your face!" You laughed. "Don't even start". "So dad is it alright tomorrow if me and my friends go out after school?" You asked. "Sure we're are you going" Louis said looking at you. "Um we'll we were going to get are cartilage pierced" you said sound more like a question. "What!! Since when was this decided" "today at lunch" "no not with your friends with me" he said. After about 15 minutes of arguing over your piercing, the only was your dad was gonna let get it was if you were two wait till next year.

Harry: you were currently with your dad at the tattoo parlor while he was getting another tattoo done. You were sitting in the waiting area while Harry was in the room getting the tattoo done. You were looking at twitter on you phone when a girl walked in saying she had a appointment to get her nose pierced. That gave you an idea! You hopped up off your chair and walked over to the room harry was in. You walked into the room to see the tattoo artist with the needle in his arm currently working on the design. "Dad can I ask you something" you asked. "Yes love what is it" he said turning his head to look at you. "Since we are here, I was wondering if..umm.. I could get my nose pierced" you said with hopeful eyes. "Are you crazy! No way!" He said. "Your gonna have to stay still sir" the tattoo artist said. "Pleasee dad" "no you can wait tell your older, now end of discussion" Harry said. "Ughhh fine" you said stomping out of the room going back to sit in the waiting

Niall: you and your family were in Florida on vacation. There was as storm last night so today the ocean was filled with seaweed. It was still very hot outside so instead of going to the beach you and your dad went to the pool. Since the pool was going to be packed later you two went in the morning while the others slept in. When you and your dad got to the pool there were only a couple if people there, and they were just tanning. You and Niall walked to sit down on a chain when you noticed one of the girls laying down tanning had her belly button pierced a and you instantly fell in love. You and your dad were in the pool for awhile and the whole time you were thinking about her piercing and how you wanted to get it. You got out of the pool and went to sun tan with your dad. After a couple of minutes you finally asked. "Daddy" "yes love" Niall responded. "We'll see there something that's been on my mind the whole time at the pool" you said. "And what's that" "do you think I could get my belly button pierced?" You said voice getting lower at the end. "WHAT!! Absolutely not!" He said eyes wide. "Dad please it's not anything big" you whined. "Exactly! I see no point to it, so it's not happening" he said. "But com.." You were cut off. "Let's not talk about this now. I will reconsider it when we get back from vacation" "fine" you said not arguing to run the chance of him maybe letting you get it.

liam: it was a lazy day for you and your dad at home. Your mom was currently on a business trip and was coming home next week. you had seen a fan the other day with a lip piercing and you loved it! you didn't want to wait a week tell your mom came home so you just decided to ask your dad. you went outside to find your dad sitting down. "hey dad can I ask you something" you said walking out noticing your uncle Niall was sitting there with him. "hey uncle ni" you said going to give him a kiss. "what did you want to ask me love?" your dad asked. "well I was wondering...well...um I saw a fan yesterday with this piercing and I was wondering if I could get one to" you said. your dads eyes went wide. He didn't like the idea of piercings or tattoos on his baby girl. "and were would you like this piercing" he asked not quite pleased of the idea. "on my lip" you said with a slight smile. "what! no way! are you crazy" "dad come on its not that bad" you whined. "yeah Liam, I think she would look good with a lip piercing!" Niall said trying to back you up. "Niall stay out of this and (y/n), you can wait tell your older or tell I think your old enough to get it" Liam announced. "oh but dad, your gonna think im never old enough to get it" you said clearly annoyed. "exactly" he smiled. you turned around on your heel and stomped inside.

Zayn: since your dad was Zayn Malik you kinda took after him. you loved his styles. that mostly included his tattoos and piercings. you had your ears pierced but you wanted a second hole. you didn't think it was a bad idea since so many girls your age and younger than you had this piercing so you decided to ask your dad. you were currently on tour with him. you got out of your bunk and walked to the chilling area of the tour bus. you found your dad sitting there by himself on his phone. "dad could I get a piercing" you asked not even a bit worried. "um (y/n) were would you want to get it" zayn asked. "just a second hole on my ear" you smiled. "well love were on tour right now and im not sure were to go" he said frowning. "aw but daddy please you always go on tour and get tattoos and stuff" you whine. "I know but I don't want to take the chance". "please please, please" you begged. "(y/n) not now in the future when we get back then I will think about it" zayn announced. "fine". about 2 months later when you got back from tour he finally let you get the piercing!