BSM you both have a cute moment and the boys get it on camera (age 3-8)

Louis ;(age 7) you were with Louis touring. Today you guys had to drive about 5 hours on the tour bus to the next stop. During this time Louis decided to teach you to play fifa."I'm going to beat you" Louis said. "Oh yeah I can't wait tell I beat you" you responded. You guys were playing fifa for about an hour and the other boys were just watching. "Ha in your face" you yelled because you won. "You take after me because I have good skills too" Louis laughed. "Are you sure about that" you giggled. You guys were going on who was better for 20 minutes now when Liam took a picture and posted it on twitter saying 'I remember when I used to fight over whos better with my sister!'

Harry: (age 4) Harry and the boys got a week off of touring so they all decided to go to Harrys house to visit everyone. You were in your room playing with your dolls when your bedroom door flew open. "Hazza" you screamed running towards him jumping into his arms. "Hi (y/n) how are you" harry asked. "Harry come" you grabbed Harrys hand and pulled him downstairs. "You wait here" you said making him sit on the couch. You then came back holding dusty. "Look Hazza did you miss Dusty" you said placing dusty on his lap. You and harry played with dusty for a while. The boys then saw how cute you two looked and Louis took a picture. "Now this is cute" he said while posting it on instagram.

Niall;(age 5) you were like your brother you loved to eat! That's day your brother and the boys brought you to nandos. When your food was served you started eating before the plate even touched the table. "yeahh foods here" you cheered. 15 minutes passed when you yelled all finished. The boys looked at each other and started to laugh because they were still all eating. You were still hungry so you started to eat some of nialls fries! "(y/n) I believe that was my fry" niall laughed. That's when zayn pulled out his phone to take a picture of you steeling nialls fries. "I'm definitely putting this on instagram" zayn laughed!

Liam: (age 8) you and Liam haven't seen each other for months now since he was on tour. This week though you were traveling to Italy to go see him and you were very excited. When you landed from the airplane you followed your parents to were Liam and the boys were waiting for you. As soon as you saw your brother Liam, you ran to him and jumped in his arms. "I missed you so much Liam" "I missed you so much to (y/n)" you and Liam were hugging for more than a minute when harry took out his phone and decided to take a picture of you two for how cute you guys looked. "This is going on instagram and the caption is going to be hugstagram" he cheered.

Zayn: (age 3) you were with zayn for a week while he was on tour and you would not let him go for how much you missed him. The boys had still a couple of hours until the next show so you decided to go sit on zayns lap and watch the telly with them. 'zz-aaaa-ppeee" "(y/n) what are you saying" "look I can read" you said pointing to zayns zap tattoo. "good job hun" "I be back" you said jumping of of zayns lap. You came back with a sharpie and went to sit on zayns lap again."zaynyy draw on my arm like yours" you gave him the puppy dog face so he easily gave in. He began to draw ZAP just like his and he also drew his palm tree. "niall look at them" Louis whispered to niall. "Aw I think we need a picture of that" niall got out his phone and took a picture. He then added it on twitter with the caption 'she just wants to be like her older brother'