DDM you get in a fight and run to another boys house (age 13-14) part 2

Louis: (age 14) you were lying down on the couch when you were woken by someone trying to pick you up. "dad?" "hi I got worried I didn't know were you went" he said to you. "dad im sorry for yelling and raising my voice at you" you said giving him a hug. "I forgive you but next time please don't do it again, and do you forgive me for not letting you go" he said. "I wont, and I understand that it was to late so I do forgive you" you replied while walking towards the door saying bye to harry and heading home.

Harry; (age 14) the next morning you woke up in liams bed and went down stairs to find you dad and liam sitting at the table drinking coffee. you ran over to him and gave him a hug. "liam phoned me last night saying you were here so I figured I would pick you up in the morning". "im sorry I didn't put my phone away, I promise I wont bring it to the table while we are eating ever again" you said as you sat down beside harry. "ok how about you eat some breakfast now" harry said giving you some toast. the rest of the morning you stayed at liams house and ate breakfast

Niall; (age 13) you and Louis were in the middle of watching grease when the bus doored opened. "there you are (y/n) I was worried sick" niall said while taking a seat beside you. "im sorry I yelled at you for yelling I was just really focused on the game and I was a little tired too" your dad said. "don't worry about it I know how much you love football" you laughed. niall then continued watching grease with you and Louis.

Liam; (age 14) you heard a knock on the door and zayn got up to get it. it was your dad. "im so sorry I got mad at you" he said running to give you a hug. "its ok" "I was thinking about it while you were gone but I thought I will let you keep your boyfriend as long as you don't get in trouble or do anything bad, I trust you" you dad said looking you in the eye. "thanks dad and I promise I wont do anything bad!" you laughed. zayn then went to bed giving you guys some father daughter time.

zayn; (age 13) you and niall were in the middle of eating when zayn came. "(y/n) I was worried I had no clue were you went" he said sitting down as niall got up to get him some food. "dad im sorry for wearing that and saying I hate you, I love you very much and nothing will change that" "and im sorry for yelling I never really yelled like that before; he said as he started to eat.you both ate and when you were finished he took you home.