Chapter Nineteen: Help!

"Oh my god! Finn is asking me to marry him! What do I do?! What do I do?! I love him I really do!" Bayley thought.

Bayley's mind was racing. She wanted to say yes but she choked on her breath. The words just wouldn't come out! Finn was smiling from ear to ear and so was Bayley. Her hand was over her heart and tears came out of her eyes. She was frozen though. She couldn't nod her head. She couldn't speak. All Bayley wanted to do was say yes but her anxiety couldn't. A loud thud suddenly sounded the room.

"Get on the fucking ground!" a voice demanded.

"What the fuck!" Finn scolded. 

Finn went to attack the intruder but a pistol was pulled from behind its back and was whipped across his face.

"Finn!" Bayley screamed.

As Finn lied on the floor holding his nose, the attacker began kicking him causing nasty grunts to escape his lips.

"Get out!" Bayley ordered.

The figure pointed the gun at Bayley and she stepped back in fear. Was it gonna shoot her? What was it gonna do? Bayley stumbled backwards trying to distance herself. It laughed. It was obviously a man's laugh. Bayley was out of words. Finn still dazed worked out the situation in his head and made it to his feet. He yelled as he jumped onto his back with his right hand on the gun. Finn was still weak and the man had no problem driving himself backwards into the wall. It left a huge hole as the dry wall dust sprinkled over Finn's head and covered his back. He coughed on the dust as his head was kicked back into the wall. Bayley watched in fear. Her love was in deep trouble and to make matters worse, the gun was in between his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" Bayley questioned. 

The man turned his head with a devilish look in his eyes. The mask was removed.

"Aaron?"

"Hello Honey."

"You bastard!"

Bayley went to hit Aaron but froze at the sound of the hammer being pulled back.

"I don't think so."

"Please don't hurt him," she begged.

"Well that power was in your hands."

Bayley was confused. Aaron's head turned to Finn.

"I told you I was gonna kill you if I caught you with Bayley again."

"Aaron you abused me-"

"Quiet!"

Bayley's heart stopped. Aaron's eyes showed no fear. It looked like he had no problem pulling the trigger either.

"Aaron? Why are you doing this?" Bayley asked as her eyes watered.

Aaron didn't answer. He looked into Finn who was breathing heavily staring right back into his eyes. 

You're not gonna get away with this," Finn muttered.

"That is where you are wrong. You try to stop me and you'll suffer."

Aaron turned to look at Bayley with a grin.

"Bayley run!" Finn ordered.

"You move and he dies!" Aaron stated as he pushed the gun harder into Finn's forehead. 

"This isn't happening is it?" Bayley thought.

Bayley held still and was on her knees crying. She looked at Finn as her hands covered her mouth. 

"I was really starting to grow on you Finn. You were such a dastardly fighter. But then I saw you kissing my girl. I warned you to not talk to her, but you did. Now you will pay the price."