"Sebastian I'm late let me go!" I said after my failed attempts to escape his hold

With a grunt he released me and I ran to my room quickly showering and putting in my fluffiest pajamas.

I came back down to see everyone still in the living room talking.

"Ready?" I asked the Luna's they nodded and Sebastian looked me over approving of my pajama choice instead of my usual nakedness.

I pecked his lips before leaving the room with the Luna's.

"So have you explored the whole castle yet?" One of the Luna's asked

"Not quite, every time I do I find something interesting and waste all my free time there" I said as we pressed the button for the elevators

They opened revealing my friends and cousins.

"Hey Amber who are they?" Katie asked

"These are the Luna's, Luna's these are my friends and cousins" I said

They smiled politely while my friends just looked at them blankly.

"This doesn't look like a meeting" Emily said

"Yeah after dinner we decided we'll have a sleepover" I said looked at her strangely

"Oh ok where's Sebastian?" Jason asked

"He's uh with the Alphas" I said

"I'll explain more tomorrow" I said as the doors closed

"So what's the first thing we should do?" One of the Luna's asked as we arrived on the 3rd floor

"Lets make our Luna bracelets" someone said

"What are Luna bracelets?" I asked

"It's a tradition for each generation of Lina's to make bracelets that the moon goddess gives power to" one of the Luna's explained

"Ok lets make those first" I said they all agreed and walked into the multipurpose room.

My jaw dropped at the sight of the huge room with 10 Queen sized matching mint blue colored beds, several tables full of junk food, movies, and popcorn, and another full of activities.

I almost asked where the 11th bed was before I remembered Tessa was most likely locked up by now.

They all picked their beds leaving me the one in the center. One of them spread a blanket on the floor and we all sat down as the intricate jewelry box was opened.

We each took a silver pandora chain and began filling it with the same charms to spell out Luna followed by our pack stone.

Since Sebastian's, and I guess my pack now, was named the Crescent Moon Pack my pack stone was pure white.

As I put the charm on the bracelet it seemed to glow in the dim lighting of the room.

I put it on and was glad that it looked like a store bought bracelet.

"Woah Amber yours looks amazing, can you fix mine?" Alice asked

I nodded taking her bracelet and rearranging the charms so the color scheme was yellow and matched her pack, the Moonlight Pack.

Luna Melanie asked me to do hers next and I agreed since hers was easy. I changed her color scheme to blue for the Blue moon Pack and gave it back to her.

By this point the other Luna's had caught on and everyone's bracelet was the same yet different.

"Lets play truth or dare" one of the Luna's said once we finished cleaning up our mess