LOML ; A Few Other Characters +More!

*Karrueche's POV*

*Karrueche's POV*

Hey, Im Karrueche Tran. This Is me and Soulja's daughter little Rue. I say little Rue cause her name Is Rue. I didnt know what to name her so I just decided to name her after myself, plus Soulja made me mad the day I gave birth so I most definitely wasnt going to name her after him, he lucky I decided to give her his last name Instead of mines, but my last name Is her middle name so her whole name Is Rue Tran Cortez. Shes my little sunshine and I cant wait until she gets older, but shes walking already and she talks, so so much.

 Shes my little sunshine and I cant wait until she gets older, but shes walking already and she talks, so so much

*Indya's POV*

Im Indya J Marie, Karrueche's best friend and little Rue's god mother. I kinda want a kid of my own, then again I dont really have patience so I'll hold off on that. Plus Trey keep playing games, I swear Im going to completely leave his a-s alone and never look back one of these days and I hope Its soon. I cant stand that I care enough to stick around though, Im such a fool.

*Miracle's POV*

*Miracle's POV*

I fixed the top of my dress and walked In "the spot". I over heard about this place one day when I was with August sleeping with him, literally like a week ago to be exact. Layla had called while me and him were having Intercourse, and he asked where she was and she said "the spot" and later on he told me more about It once I drugged him, so now I know where It Is. Im telling yall, Im not stopping until August Is mine, I want his babies and all! Soon as I walked In the spot, I saw all of those h-es, meaning Layla (his babymom), Aubree (his sister), Destiny (his ex / best friend), Tatyana (a girl he once had sex with), Kaidence (Tatyana's cousin), Amber (some chick they all hang with), Karrueche (known as, the sl-ut), and Indya (the sl-uts best friend, which makes her one too). I walked over.

Me - hey slu- girls.

Layla - bitc-h, what were you about to call us ?!

Me - nothing girl, nothing.

Aubree - like why are you here ?

Me - cause I can be.

Destiny - nobody likes you though.

They all laughed.

Me - wanna bet, cause August does... In fact ? he loves me *smirks*

They all looked at Layla who looks aggravated, great, thats exactly what I want.

Tatyana - you're one stupid bitc-h , just leave.

Me - no one here can whoop me so Im going nowhere *sits next to Layla*

Kaidence - ah, you shouldnt have sweet pea.

Before I could respond, I was dragged out of the chair, by Layla. Ugh this stupid h-e sneaked me, she know damn well I wasnt ready to fight. I have on a dress! And some heels!!! Ah no, my tracks!

Amber - *laughs while recording* when you come tryna start some sh-it and end up getting your a-s beat and weave pulled out.

Indya - *picks up my hair* dayum son.

At least Im not baldheaded!

Karrueche - yo , and shes bald!

Okay, that got me mad. Like really mad. Fuc-k all of these h-es man. I got up putting my heel back on, my boobs are all out, I quickly covered them up and grabbed my purse walking out. I was so embarrassed, It wasnt until I got In my car that I realized I left my phone. Aw fuc-k, I hope those bitc-hes dont go In It. But on the bright side If they do, they'll know me and August been fuc-king around, and hopefully that stupid bitc-h leaves him alone so I can have him all to  myself. See, theres always a bright side to every situation... even If you just got beat up.