💰The Bet💰

•~GENERAL INFORMATION~•

•|Name|•
"My name is Ross. It almost rhymes with buzz off doesn't it?" (He doesn't tell anyone his real last name, but falsely claims that it is Callisto)

•|Age|•
"I'm in college, so clearly over 18 and legal. And I doubt that I look any older than 25." (23 years old)

•|Gender|•
"First of all, that's obvious. But if you're so anxious to see, why didn't you say something?" (Male)

•|Sexuality|•
"Well, believe it or not, I have no preference. I'll go either way as long as it gives me a good fuck." (Bisexual)

•|Personality|•
"That is something you don't exactly want to find out." (Well... to put this simply... he is a total dick. Most of the time. He is not at all afraid to openly insult someone, make snide comments, put another person in their place, or even throw a punch. He also is secretly protective of the few 'real' friends he has and will do his best to keep them away from the things that he gets involved with that could lead to them getting hurt. But, he is clearly not a people person and thus doesn't do well with socializing or meeting new people, meaning that he does have his moments of cuteness in which he's just an awkward person. More traits will probably be revealed along the way, such as possessiveness or protectiveness.)

•|Species|•
"I'm not a dog you know." (Human)

•|Likes|•
"Not being bothered by people like you." (Blunt...there's something to add to personality... Anyway, he enjoys being around his real friends, going to parties with them (not really), sex, drinking, clubbing, being alone, fighting, smoking, sometimes drugs, and getting money or making bets. So...gambling.)

•|Dislikes|•
"You, at the moment." (Any new people, stuck up bitches, whores, sluts, anyone throwing themselves at him, others making moves towards what is his, and many of the people he is involved with.)

•|Strengths|•
"I can fight. It's that simple." (True. He's very good at fighting and doesn't stop until he wins or is rendered unconscious.)

•|Weaknesses|•
"Uhhh...nothing." (He's emotionally distant, aside from anger.)

•~APPEARANCE INFORMATION~•

•|General appearance|•
"Pretty damn hot, am I right?" (He has naturally blonde hair that falls into a messy fashion, improving his sex appeal that much more. His eyes are a deep red-brown, but hardly ever hold deep emotions. And don't let that pretty white and straight smile fool you–as you've probably noticed, he isn't exactly nice. He is tall and has a fairly muscled appearance, with skin decorated in a few tattoos. Not to mention his few piercings. He has more than what is shown, but most commonly wears the ring on his right earlobe and the ring on his lip. He also has a silver nose ring that he will wear occasionally and an eyebrow piercing that he doesn't wear too often.)

)