•~I N T R O D U C T I O N~•

Rp intro

This roleplay is going to be romance, including both straight romance and gay romance (yaoi). I won't be taking requests very often, but if you do have one and I really really like you, I might take it if you send it in pm. That will consist of me asking me you a series of questions to see what you want in that character.

Pictures will be both realistic and anime, and I can't say which will be more common right now but it's probably going to be anime because I have wayyy to many character pictures sitting around.

Forms will go on the character page you wish to roleplay with, remember to ask 'May I make a form?' First since that character might already be taken by someone else and you would need to meet the requirements.

Roleplays can either be in pm or comments, but pm is easier to keep up with if you prefer that.

People I would like to join because I love them:

00Three00  because they are amazing when it comes to making characters and roleplaying!

Liziilla  because, yay besties! And you're the person that I believe I have the most roleplays with, heh. Whoops? Your characters are just too good to resist!

Cora_Night  because I love you and there will be yaoi in this as well!

harmless- - you're amazing with detail and even though you only have one character up so far, I love the way you create them and how you play them!

2CrystalScales3183  I feel like a terrible friend to you, and I'm really sorry. But it would be lovely if you were to join.

WAFFLES030  well this is obvious. You were the first person I ever a with!

_HinataYuri_  because, you know, new best friends!

Sonic0954  we always fan together about Vikturi, plus yaoi is great and you're amazing.

ShiroRenji  you are always full of detail, and I love that about you.

And

Callie-Fray -Fray you're just great, especially in our current rp. I love it, I really do.