Repeating Apologies (chapter seven)

*Day before the tour*

Austin's P.O.V 

I had just closed my suit case when Kacey walked in "Austin will you help me close my suit case" i laughed "Kac bear you do realize we are only going for four weeks." I walked into Kacey's room and died laughing "Austin this is not funny" she pouted, but then began laughing too. "Kacey you go sit on it, ill zip it up" Kacey did as i said and sat on the suitcase. I did my best trying to close it, it did finally closed. I smiled "there, now you all ready to leave tomorrow" i said walking to her bed and sitting down. "Yes i think so ill go over the check list i made just to be sure i didnt forget anything" Austin nodded "well i have to go out for a little while, will you be ok here?" she smiled "yes Austin ill be fine" i left, we needed to get a few things and i wanted to pick something up, it was a few days till valentines day and i wanted to give her something amazing. I walked out to my motor bike and hopped on, I drove all the way to Tony's house i needed his help on what to get her. I walked up to his house and walked in "Honey, i'm home" i laughed "baby" Tony yelled running down the stairs. I laughed "so what brings you here Carlile" i punched him, he knew how i felt about being called by my last name. " I need your help, i want to get Kacey something amazing for valentines day; any ideas?" "Um i know, she was talking to me about this necklace she has been trying to save up for, I can take you there its just in town." I nodded "but i only have my bike," he smiled "we will take my car" i laughed and walked out side. We got into Tony's jeep and drove to the jewlery store. I walked inside and Tony showed me the necklace, it was amazing. I looked over to see a girl about the age of twenty five walks over. "Your Au-ustin Carlile" i smiled and nodded, "and T-tony Perry" i laughed. Guessing she was a fan, i looked over and Tony's face was glued to her. I nudged him and he jumped a little "dude quit staring anf go talk to her" i walked away looking at the other jewlary in the store.

Tony's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and walked over "hey i'm Tony, but you already know that" she blushed "hey Tony, I'm Blakely" i smiled "its really nice to meet you" i looked into her beautiful blue eyes. "Buying anything special" i quickly came back to reality "um, no Austin is. I think this girl is really beautiful but idk if i should ask her out or not" i blushed a little. "Well my advice just do it, you never know unless you try." I took another deep breath "wouldyougooutwithme" i said really fast "um, what slow it down Tony" she laughed, did i mention she had an amazing laugh. "Hello earth to Tony, what did you say" i blushed forgeting i stopped talking "Blakely would you like to go out with me sometime" her face froze. "T-tony, your asking m-me out on a d-date" I smiled at her stuttering when shes nervous. "Yes Blakely i'm asking you out" her smile grew into a big toothy grin, "yes i'll go out with you." I pulled out my phone and gave it to her "add your number and i'll text you, just make sure that number only stays with you ok" i said winking. "I wont share your number, i promise" i smiled and looked over at Austin, who had his arms crossed and was giving me that 'get some' stare. I flipped him off "Austin you going to buy the necklace or not" i rolled my eyes "yeah i bought it, with some diamond plugs" i nodded in approval. "Is that all your getting her" he smiled "nope i have ordered pink daisy's her favourite flower, a box of her favourite chocolates and three band shirts, she keeps complaining about how she needs a new Crown the Empire, Our Last night and Bring me the horizon shirts." I looked at Austin "you really starting to like her aren't you" "Tony i have been in love with her since i met her" i smiled "good, now treat her right and don't hurt her. Or you will be facing me" he laughed at me "I'm not kidding Austin, i will hurt you" we both laughed. I looked at my phone and decided to text Blakely. I pulled into my drive way "well see you later Austin" i waved as he got onto his bike and drove away.  I texted Blakely  and went inside and made myself some food.

Kacey's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed, i had just ordered Austins valentines gift. It was a new pair of black vans, a pair of tickets to see Slipknot and a bracelet with mine and his name on it. I was picking up everything but the tickets tomorrow, the tickets were in the mail and wouldn't come till after we were back from tour. Which didn't matter because the concert wasn't for a month anyways. I closed my laptop feeling satisfied with my gift choices, when Austin ran into the guest room. I brushed it off and went to the bathroom i wanted to make sure i hadn't left anything. Of course i didn't so i walked down stairs to the kitchen to see Austin drinking some Mountain Dew "hey beautiful" i smiled. "Hey butt-face" i kissed his cheek and grabbed his drink out of his hand and ran to the living room to play xbox. "Hey i was drinking that" i laughed "its mine now, so come play xbox with me zombies is more fun with two." Austin just laughed and joined me on the couch with another drink.