Repeating Apologies (chapter five)

Kacey's P.O.V

I ran out side after Austin, but when i got out of the restrant he was gone. i sighed and sat on the curb, "hey Kac want to go to a party with me it will get your mind off this" i smiled. "yeah sure" he dropped me off at home to change. I got into the shower, once i got out i curled my hair and pulled on studded blue high wasted shorts, a crop top with a tiger on it, i grabbed my grey toms before texting Andy that i was ready. In about 20 minutes Andy was in the drive way honking his horn. I got into Andy's jeep and we drove off to the party. "So where the party at?" i couldn't wait to hang with people and dance and drink. "its at Alan's" i nodded hopig that he wasnt going to be there. We pulled up to his house and got out there were at least 100 people here. I walked inside and grabbed a beer and went to the living room to try to find Alan. I  found him over by the stario talking to some guys "hey ginger princess" i smiled "hey kac bear, come with me" i nodde and followed him out of the house to the back. "Kac i wanted to tell you Anady is using you" my heart dropped "Alan your wrong you don't know him like i do. "Just leaving me alone," I went back inside and grabbed my third beer and walked to the dance floor i finished off the beer then started to dance. Some guy grabbed my hips and i started to grind onto him, i was getting worred i needed to find Andy. I turned around to see the drummer of BMTH Matt blushing, i smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked off. It has been about an hour and still no Andy i sighed and thought maybe hes taking a nap. I walked up stairs and opened the first door that didnt have strange noises coming from. I opened and Andy was half naked making out with some scene chick. The tears began to fall down my face, "Kac, its not what it looks like" i luaghed "ya so your not making out with some whore" i ra out of there, why did this have to happen tome, i ran down stairs and out the door. I ran down the street and all the way to the park and sat on the swings and just looked up at the stars and cried. "Kac is that you" i looked over to see a tall figure walking towards me"whos there" i rubbed my tears away "It's Austin, please dont leave i just want to talk." i got up and moved to the bench by the swings. "I'm here to listen Kac, but first let me explain" i nodded .

(flashback to the night Austin left)

Austin's P.O.V

I walked over to Alan after Kacey left, "what the hell Alan we can't just leave her" he just walked away. I grabbed my shoes and phone and was about to leave when Alen grabbed my arm "Alan she tole me she didnt want to come and she told me she doesn't want to talk to you anymore" my heart dropped. Alan must be lieing "i'm going to go ask her" i opened the door but something stopped me "lets get out of here." Alan nodded and i walked up stairs and grabbed the rest of the stuff i needed to pack and brought it down to the van and through it in the van. I sat in the passenger seat waiting for Alan. Alan came out with his stuff and put it in the van before locking the door. I sighed I was really likeing Kacey i don't understand how can she not want me. We arived at the plane and i sat down waiting for our flight. "Here these are our new phones" i didnt even question him i just took it and added all the numbers. I stopped at Kacey's number and a tear rolled down my check, i loved her and she just pushed me away. I gave my old phone to Alan and waited for my plane to be called. Once it was called i was expecting to see Kac be running through the airport but nothing. I sighed and walked onto the plane, i took a seat in first class beside Alan. I soon fell asleep as te plane took off. 

*Three years later*

I walked to the kitchen i was so hungover from last night. But before i walked in the kitchen i herd Alan skying someone I listened into there convo

(skype convo)

"Hey my ginger princess" 

"Hey Kac Bear"

"i miss you so much we are coming back to America in a couple weeks you excited to see you"

"Ya i am hahaha, and is Austin coming"