Don't go to the batcave!

*This story contains: Sex and really bad punishment. If you're triggerd by this or underaged, you might better skip this story!*

Don't go to the batcave!

"Okay you win, say that again?"
"Jack, I love you forever.."

Next morning when Jack woke up, Bruce was still asleep. Jack never slept with a man before, he didn't know what to do. If Harley still was asleep he playfully ran his fingers trough her hair, but to do that with a man... Jack just sat on the bed, watching Bruce sleep. How did this happen? Does he loves me? I don't know, I really love him but... I'm not gay... well, I think. What would the others say if they knew about this? "Eeew! the Joker with Batman?!"  or "Ha I knew it! that stupid clown has to die!". one thing is sure, All of them, from Harvey to Eddie, are home-haters.

Lost in his thoughts, Jack still sat on the bed, facing the man who just woke up.

"Jack?" Bruce didn't get any reaction, Jack just sat there, staring at one point in the room. His face turned into a frown and his eyes got red from holding in tears.
"Jack, are you okay?" still no reaction, Bruce took his hand, getting Jack out of his thoughts, he looked at Bruce.
"Huh whut?"
"Are you okay?"
"Uh y-yes... why wouldn't I?" Jack tried to sound like he just was thinking about a plan to blow up some buildings but his voice was a little shaky.

"You looked pretty down. Even for a clown like you, that's weird!"
"aaaand Thank you, Bats!" Jack rolling his emerald green eyes. Bruce pushed Jack a little because he was thinking thoughts again, making him fall from the bed. Jack didn't reply with something like "What the fuck Bats?!" so Bruce got worried and walked over to the fallen man. He saw that Jack just lay there, looking at the ceiling, mumbling words to hisself.

"dafuq Jack? what the hell is wrong with you? I'm not even 5 minutes awake and you already act weird!"
"I dunno Bats!... Do you love me?"
"Yes! Of course!"
"Aaaaarhgg Stop it!"
"Jack what the hell is worng?! You don't seem to think straight!"
"Yes! You know why? BECAUSE I'M FUCKING GAY!!" Jack snapped. Bruce didn't want to upset Jack even more so he walked out of the room, he closed the door and face-palmed really hard.

When he entered the room again Jack looked confused at him. "Uhm... you have a little uh... red... on your forehead." Jack tried not to laugh while saying that, Bruce looked really stupid but funny with a red mark of his hand on his head. Bruce didn't react to that, he just sighed and sat down on the bed, looking down at Jack who was still laying on the floor.

"Soooo... may I ask why...?" Bruce asked after a second looking in Jack's eyes, he could see a little fear in them.

Jack started to sing, "All my friends are haters, take it slow. Wait for them to hate us 'cause we're gay. please don't say anything to theeem. You don't know how hard my friends can puuunch! Watc-"

"Really Jack? Heathens?"
"I prefer to call my version of it: Haters." Jack gave him an innocent smile when Bruce shaked his head.
"You're lucky you have the good looks and the funny punchlines, Jack... 'cause the brains...?" Bruce smiled, "But what? Do you friends hate you because you're gay?"
"Well... They don't know it yet... but they hate gay people, I dunno why they are so... so cruel." A tear ran down his cheek. Bruce lifted him up the bed, laying his head on Bruce's lap, so he could pet his head. Bruce tried to comfort the crying boy.

"Hush little Jackie, don't you cry. If you're friends dare to punch you, Daddy will beat them until they die. And if somebody still hate you, Daddy's gonna hunt that person down, And you'll be always the prettiest boy in town!" Bruce tried to sing it a little but he was to mad to make it sound like a real song to comfort Jack, though he stoped crying and giggled a little by the thoughts the Batman would kill for him. Bruce pulled him into a hug, and before Jack could realise what was happening his shirt was taken off. Jack knew what Bruce was trying to achieve so he unzipped his pants. (Jack had the weird habit to sleep with his clothes from that day on.)