Are i'm just a toy?

So 2 weeks passed away and today Jimin is going to be home and of course you thinked what should you cook,do for him.

Y/N:What should i cook for him?*searching in internet*I don't even know....

Mary:Auh auh*lying on bed*

Y/N:Yeah you are right,Mary*petting her*

Mary:*napping on bed*

Y/N:Hmmm,oh i know!*jumped up from bed*I think meat with rice and apple cake will be good*running into kitchen*Lalalala*cooking and listening song on TV*

Margarett:*cleaning house*I think that Jimin will be very happy to see her~*smirking*Should i do it like a gift for him*taking vibrator*He be at home very soon,so!*walking out of room to kitchen*

Y/N:Hm?is something wrong Margarett?*surprised*

Margarett:I will continue cooking*showing you vibrator*I think it will be good gift for Jimin*smirking*

Y/N:Do you think it will be?*watching her*

Margarett:Trust me,boys gets horny very easily when see shaking girl*giving vibrator to you*Go.

Y/N:Okay*taking vibrator*I be in my room when*walking away*

Margarett:I know that Jimin will love to have some bed time with his wife*cooking*

So 1 hour passed away and Margarett heard how Jimin opened the door

Jimin's POV

Jimin:I'm at home!*taking shoes off*

Margarett:Welcome back,my master*smiling at him*

Jimin:Do you know where is Y/N?*smiling at her*I missed her so much

Margarett:*smirking*She is in her room,master and by the way she have a gift for master*walking into kitchen*

Jimin:Gift?*surprised*Okay*walking to living room*

What gift she did for me?it's weird because when i came into living room i heard moans from her room,so is that her gift?shit i get horny again!but this time i can get over it with her

Jimin:I be back soon*going up stairs*

Margarett:Have a good time my master*smiling at him with smirk*

Jimin:Yeah,sure*smirking*(so i'm staying behind her door,i can hear her moans what is so beautiful for my ears,i didn't think for long and just came into our room)

Y/N:*moaning*Aaah~

Jimin:So you have nice time without me?Hmm,babe?*coming closer to you*

Y/N:J-Jimin~Aah!*grabbing the pillow to hold yourself*

Jimin:*watching you*Your body is so wet and you cummed many times,how can i see*whispering into your ear*It makes me horny even more*sitting on bed and taking vibrator away*Oh.