Your imagine about Jimin

Y/N:(Then i finally arrived to my apartment,i taked a bath and went to the bed and i were lying in the bed memorize all what happened yesterday)*sigh*Why are you doing this to me Jimin?Why you always want my body?*thinking*You really are womanizer....(with that i fall asleep)

At 4 night

Y/N:(I woke up because i heard that my phone ringing,when i took my phone and watch what why is my phone ringing with sleepy eyes i saw that i got a message from unknown person)*reading*Listen to me girl,if you be with Jimin i'm gonna kill you!so broke up with him and nothing happens with you!*sigh*maybe that's his an fan girl again...*you putted away your phone*Why should i broke up with him,if i don't want to?*you stand from bed and came closer to window*Never!He is only mine!!I never give him to that stupid fan girl!!*you shouted with tears falling down your cheeks*Never!!(i seated on the floor and cried when i feel someone's arms around me,i think that i only imagine that but no it was reality)

Jimin:C'mon everything is fine now...but why didn't you tell me that girls insulting you Y/N??*he patted your head*

Y/N:Because i didn't want you to worry about me Jimin,you are very busy this days and i don't want to bother you with insulting messanges!*crying*

Jimin:You my little stupid baby!*kissing you on the lips*i'm always here for you and feel free to tell me if something happens or somebody is going to insulting you,okay?

Y/N:O-Okay*whispering*By the way when did you got to my apartment Jimin?*you washed away your tears and gazing Jimin*

Jimin:Ehhhh....I-I...were just lost and i saw you walking into this place so i came after you secretly...*lied*

Y/N:*sigh*I know Jimin that you just followed me without my knowing,am i right?*giggling*

Jimin:How did you kn-*he can't stop sentence because your finger was on his lips at that moment*

Y/N:i'm your girlfriend remember darling?*you smiled*I know everything what you do without my permission Jimin.

Jimin:I can tell that somebody is stalking me and then telling you all what i'm doing,right?*smirking*

Y/N:*surprised*You know about that?

Jimin:Yep and it's Jungkook who is telling you what i'm doing....*smiling pervertly*

Y/N:Yeah you right.*smiling*Jimin,can i ask you something?

Jimin:Yeah,sure babe!ask me what ever you want,i'm listening!*Watching you*

Y/N:Is that true you flirt with other girls?*asking with serious face*

Jimin:Pardon?*surprised*Why should i do that?!

Y/N:Ne,i was just joking!*laughing*

Jimin:*little mad*Really?!Why do you joking like that?it's not funny babe!

Y/N:Sorry Jimin.*you kissed his cheek sweetly*

Jimin:If you joke like that i'm gonna be mad at you babygirl!*smirking*and you got a punishment.

Y/N:Jinja?!It was only joke!*you hitted his shoulder with you hands softly*

Jimin:*laughing*Yeah i know!

Y/N:*watching him with cat eyes*Jimin-ah...

Jimin:*smirking*Yeah,Babygirl?

Y/N:I want you master*coming closer to him like cat*