Chapter Forty-Eight

En başından başla

"No I'm okay, thank you" I quickly replied and she nodded.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen, if you need anything just give me a holler" she said and left.

I just sat there quietly, playing with my hands, rubbing my palms together. I suddenly heard someone going down to the stairs.

"Harry. You're a bit early." Kendall said smiling, slowly walking towards me. She was wearing a tanktop and a brown leggings.

"Well, the early, the better right?" I said winking.

"Let's go"  she said laughing and we both got out of the house together.

***

 "Pretty crowded here huh" I said as we sat on our seats. Good thing we weren't late or I'm gonna be flippin' crazy right now, I'm a pretty huge fan of the Eagles. 

"I know right, oh it's gonna start!" Kendall shouted pointing at the stage as the crowd scream and shout. Well it's starting.

Brianna's POV

Well, after a few hours, we've rode many rides for now. And it's dark already, I guess it's time for us to go back now. "Hey chicken stop eating too much cotton candy!" I said taking the cotton candy on stick form his hands.

"Hey!! that's mine" he said whining, trying to get it from me but I just ran away so he won't catch me. Everytime I ran, the more I eat it and the more Nathan whine.

"Oh look it's Brianna!!" I suddenly heard someone call my name, I turned around and saw some paps. Oh great! What a lucky day! *sarcasm*

"Shit let's go!" i cussed grabbing Nathan by the hand and ran away, trying to get away. 

"Oh look cameras! Smile!" Nathan teased, turning back smiling while doing a peace sign. I just tighten my holding to his hand to make him stop. But I guess the paps is still chasing us. finally, we reached the exit, and we got a lot of running to do to reach our hotel. 

minutes later...

"Fuck those paps" I said sitting in front of the hotel room of mine and Harry, trying to catch our breathe.

"Why the hell would I fuck them?" Nathan chuckled. I just punched him on the shoulder.

"Not literally!" I said laughing, we both got up from the floor. "So yeah, thanks for the day, I'll see you tomorrow", grabbing my keys from my pocket and opening the diir slowly.

"Yeah.. bye" Nathan said smiling, turning around and started to walk to his room. I slowly walked in to the room and closed it back.

"Harry?" I shouted but no answer of him, he's out again. Where the hell do he go anyway? I quickly sat on the bed, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. It's already on a celebrity news, E!

"And there you have it folks! Next on the line is Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner, spotted on the Eagles concert tonight!! Are they dating? What do you think Gulliana?"

"I don't think so, he's dating Brianna Collins remember? They're probably just friends"

"I don't think so too, we have a video footage of both of them dancing together, and it looks like they're having a great time take a closer look!"

and there they are, pretty much having a good time...

"Hmmp there you have it! And lucky too! We saw Brianna Collins with a boy?! just a few minutes ago and I heard it's her childhood friend eh? Well, there goes the two love birds everyone!! Are they making theirselves jealous at each other? Find out more later!!"

Stupid Paps! Fuck this life! I never asked for any of this! I'll just do the thing I always do back then. I quickly ran to the bathroom, locking the door. I quickly grabbed a blade, positioning it on my wrist. I took a deep breathe before letting the sharp blade cut through my skin. Blood flowing all over my wrist as I rapidly repeat it. As I notice, tears started to stream down to my cheeks. I suddenly dropped the blade with blood, feeling my knees getting weak, suddenly falling on the ground.

"I can't do this anymore"

Stupid idiot, I really did believed you loved me, I was wrong..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!! Sorry I didn't kept my promise that I was suppose to publish this last Saturday, but th eprom was moved to Monday and I didn't got the time to update this during the weekend.. so yeah churry!!

-Author