Castle Of Glass - Cera Fuller

Cera Fuller is introduced in Castle Of Glass, the sequel to Castle Of Hearts.

  SPOILER WARNING: If you have NOT read Castle Of Glass then please do so now before reading this about the character, otherwise it may be spoiled for you before you read the sequel. If you do not care for spoilers, then by all means look below :) 

  Cera is a hybrid made up of half human, half vampire, and part wolf. Her mother is Serena, the first vampire-human hybrid of Joham (who is also the Father of Nahuel who appears in Breaking Dawn). 

  She cannot phase like her Father, taking more after her Mother aside from looking like her wolf Father, Brady Fuller. In the series, Brady Fuller is a younger wolf who joins either Sam's or Jacob's pack as well as a few other unnamed wolves. 

  All rights of original characters from the books/movies of Twilight are reserved for Stephenie Meyer, but original characters NOT in the books or movies belong to me. 

  Cera starts out in the story as a sixteen year old girl who is new to her gift and never having met the Volturi before, aside from one of them, which quickly changes once her gift is discovered.

  This gift is a banshee scream, capable of harming vampires, humans, and wolves. It causes wolves and humans to bleed if close and loud enough, while causing cracks to form in the hard skin of vampires.

  Once Aro Volturi hears of this power, he wants it. He believes that Cera could get him any vampire (or hybrid) with an ability that he desires, bring covens to their knees if they defy him, or even against his enemies.

  But Sulpicia does not share his excitement, from the beginning she has a bad feeling of Cera but cannot place why. 

  But in Chapter 6 we begin to see why, we begin to see that Sulpicia is easily jealous of anyone that Aro remotely has a strong desire for (even if it just for their ability) or liking to. 

  Cera's birthday is only two days after her and Serena arrive in Volterra after gaining a summons or "invitation" from The Volturi and Aro plans from then on to convince her to stay at least until her birthday. 

  She is well mannered, shy, and quiet. But as the story progresses, we may start to see character changes and development.

  Cera is a couple months younger than Nathan Black, who she is dating. Nathan is the son of Jacob and Renesmee Black with three other sisters who have not yet been mentioned, as two of them have not been 'born' in the story or introduced yet.

  Cera does not have a close relationship with her Father but wishes to and is extremely attached to her Mother, Serena.

  She fears for hurting people with her power and dislikes it, wishing she did not have it. But this may change, or it may not. It depends on what she can do with it.

  There will be more updates on Cera and the other characters as the sequel progresses! 

  Catch Cera in Castle Of Glass, the sequel to Castle Of Hearts.