Embarrassment

They surfed, they played beach tennis, they swam, they sunbathed, they even rode a water jet ski! The girls where now sitting at a café, shipping boys who walked by. Mutsumi-Senpai and Shinomiya-kun were building a sand castle. Igarashi was laying on his towel  when Nana called out his name.

"Iga! Look what I fou- AGHHH!", Nanas feet was stuck in the loop of the rope from one of the surfboards and he had tripped. He was laying on top of Igarashi. Skinn against skinn. Igarashi had the urge to embrace him but tried very hard not to. Nana struggled getting up. His feet still stuck in the loop which made it hard to stand up. The wrong parts where clearly rubbing against each other by Nanashimas clumsy attempts of getting up. That made Nana nervous and stressed which didn't help at all. What if someone saw them right now.

"Just lay still" , Iga couldn't take it anymore.  He had to get Nana away before he did something he would regret. Nana did as he was told. Iga just sighed. "Now put both of your legs on one side of my legs" ,he continued. Iga put his hands by his sides and pushed him and Nanashima up in sitting position. Nanashima was now sitting in his lap sideways. 

"T-thank you" , Nana muttered. He took his feet out of the loop. But he had been sitting in Igarashis lap a bit too long. Igarashi turned red. He was hard.

"Hot girl!" ,he blurted out in embarrassment.  Nana took the excuse and stood up.

"Look at this shell" , Nana was holding a heart shaped shell in his hand. 

"It's pretty", Iga said observing the shell.

"Take it!" ,Nana blurted and threw it at him. "I think I'm getting a sunburn, I'll just go up now and..."

"Why don't you just put sunscreen on?" , Igarashi regretted saying it as soon as the sentence came out from his mouth.

"But I can't even reach my back" , Nanashima regretted the sentence as fast as he said it. They stood there in awkwardness. "We have heard to much bl talk haven't we?" , Nanashima laughed nervously.

"Mmm" , Igarashi nodded. Nana sat himself in front of Iga. Igarashi took the sunscreen and spurted it out on Nanashimas back. He gently rubbed it in. He traced his hands down Nanas side ribs, all the way down to the edge of the shorts. He wanted the moment to last for as long as possible so he took his time. Every motion was carefully chosen.  He ran his fingers down Nanas spine, stroking his skinn. He met the edge of the shorts again. He gently pulled them out a bit so that he could touch...he meant smear, some sunscreen on the end of Nanas spine. He could here Nana gritting his teeth trying to not make a sound. Igarashi noticed that he had lost control. He smacked Nanas shoulder hard and laughed.

"Done!"

"Ouchh!" ,Nana complained.  Nanashima stood up and kicked some sand jokingly on Igarashis towel.

"Oh c'mon!" ,Igarashi pushed himself up from the towel and picked up a water gun and started to hunt Nana. Everything was back to normal again.