Chapter 14

(A/N: AlSalam alaykom everyone! So a new and EARLY and LONG chapter! :D I hope you enjoy this and please don't forget to vote if u liked it! And jazakallah so much everyone for all the reads and comment which always makes me smile! Now enjoy and take care :) )

Ps. Hold on to your Salah, because if you lose it, you'll lose everything

Nadeem's POV

I breathed out and felt the best feeling ever which I never felt in a long while. I just finished my prayer and closed my eyes. So that's what I was missing. Allah. My god, my lord.

I cried silently as I prayed to god to forgive me. I've never been this emotional. Memories from the lots of parties I attended replayed in my head as I cried even more, but silently so I wouldn't wake Tasneem up. That guy with the bright hazel eyes were still in my thoughts.

I wondered what'd happen to my family if the car actually hit me. I felt a little bad for not thanking the guy. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a ghost, but not as bad as I did when I used to have that freak out when I was home alone.

I felt different.

I glanced at the watch in my room and realized I had ten minutes before it was time to get ready for school. I didn't really want to go. Everyone would stare at me, especially the Muslim ones. I'd be a shame, when no one even would know that I regretted it and that I turned back to God. We argued yesterday about to go or not to. Tasneem insisted that I would or rather I'd show them that it affected me.

And it did. I was so afraid of stepping into school and hear all the whispers and the offending quetions. But Tasneem told me to act strong, even if I got touched by their words, I shouldn't show them that I did. I prayed to Allah once more to give me strength and power to stand up.

When I was done it was time to get ready.

"Tasneem wake up!" I said as I took out my clothes for today, a black maxi skirt, a white blouse with a long sleeved black cardigan and a navy blue hijab.

"Tasneem!" I yelled but she still didn't even move.

I sighed as I threw my pajamas into my wardrobe and sighed. I moved my head closer to Tasneem, so I was just an inch away from her ear.

"TASNEEM WAKE UP YOU LAZY SNAIL!" I yelled as loud as I could and fell backwards when Tasneem sat up with a scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH GIMME MY PANCAKE!" Tasneem screamed and fell back with shut eyes just as if she never woke up.

I blinked once at her before I burst out laughing. I laughed so hard so my stomach hurt and it felt so good to laugh, it was quiet a while ago I even smiled. Tasneem groaned as she sat up and stared at me with a deep frown and messy hair which made me laugh even more.

"What"

"Oh my god I've never laughed this much in what feels like an entire lifetime!"

"Idiot"

I laughed even more as she dragged herself up and went to the bathroom. I felt so much better as I flew down the stairs to the kitchen. I smiled widely at mom and dad who raised their eyebrows at me. Oops they probably heard Tasneem's scream. I just shrugged, I didn't want to embarrass Tasneem in front of my father. I made some oven baked pancakes to me and Tasneem.

Mom pecked my cheek a she and dad left to work. I hugged my little brother tightly as he kept squealing about going to the kindergarten. I let him go and he ran to mom who smiled at me as she locked the door behind her.

"Salam mom!"

"Salam honey!"

I walked back to the kitchen again.