~ Ideas and Questions ~

Ayyyooo lol So idk on what to new stuff to do so some ideas from you guys would be well appreciated 😘 I'm planning on doing another Collab with someone on top of the one I'm working on with TheCreativeRose (check her out she is faboo) Anywho, if you want to do this collab with me, you'll need a Skype account so we can discuss stuff easily. For those of you who don't know what a collab is (I'm sure most of you do, but just in case you don't) I'm gonna explain how it works. So two or more writers get together and come up with ideas on what the book will be about, what each chapter will hold, and what the future of the book has in store. There are several ways you can go about making a collab.

• For example, in the book Rose and I are writing, I write the dominant character's side of the story and she rights the submissive character's side of the story.

• You can have one person write and the other discuss ideas with you.

• You can take turns writing chapters

Me and whoever I'm collabing with will discuss that later on 😜

In the collab book, I was hoping to write an OC x BBS thing where you guys give us characters and who you want to date and we write the story, but it all depends on if that's what my collab partner wants to do.

So yeah, if you want to be my collab partner just PM me or message me in the comments~ Luv ya 😘❤