He met the King & Queen of Jodhpur...

King(Jodhpur)- Welcome dear!! So good to see you...

Manik- Me too uncle...

King(Jaipur)- Well were is our princess...

Queen(Jodhpur)- She'll be here soon. Just getting ready..

Queen(Jaipur)- I am so excited to meet her after so many years.....

And the elders got busy in their own talks about their kingdoms & everything. Manik was not at all interested in the party he just came here as his parents forced him to come.

He was busy on his phone when Abhimanyu, prince of Jodhpur and a good friend of Manik came to him with his wife Mukti.

Abhimanyu- Look who's here the most eligible prince of India....

Manik- So good to see you man after so long.

They both hugged each other. Manik smiled at Mukti and she returned the gesture.

Manik- Sorry I missed your wedding. You know i was in London for my MBA...

Abhimanyu- Its ok man. Career is important..

Mukti- Well I heard you got the award of the youngest businessman. Congratulations.

Manik- Thank you mukti.

Abhimanyu- Well see you around...

Manik- Yaa...

And the couple went from there. Manik got busy with his two friends Cabir and Dhruv.

Cabir- Hey bro!! How are you????

Manik- I am good.

Dhruv- Manik congrats for the young businessman award..

Cabir- Ya man.. Congrats..

Manik- Thank you guys...

Just then two girls came to them. They were Navya and Alia, Cabir & Dhruv's girlfriends and Nandini's best friends.