34

Toni
Three days later
Los Angeles, California

Last night we let briana sleep with us because today was her birthday. We had her birthday party set in Atlanta so we're going to going there soon as we finish breakfast.

"yo baby, we can eat later you know". Jordan said coming downstairs with our bags.

"no I wanna eat now, so shut up and get your plate". He gave me a look before grabbing his plate and sitting down.

"we could've been in Atlanta right now but somebody wanna be difficult".

"I should choke your ass right now". Jordan stuck his tongue out and I rolled my eyes. Soon as I sat down Briana came running downstairs.

"Look at the birthday girl". Jordan said and she was jumping everywhere.

"It's my birthday, it's my birthday". Briana sung over and over.

"My baby is growing up, three years old". I felt my emotions taking over me and Jordan looked at me.

"aww Briana mommy crying". Squinting my eyes at him bri leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"no cry mommy".

"yeah mommy don't cry". Jordan laughed and I chuckled rolling my eyes.

•••••

Soon as we got on the plane bri fell asleep so it was just me and Jordan awake. Of course there was people taking pictures of us and making comments on our relationship but I try to block that out.

"Come here". I turned my head and Jordan held his hand out.

"no". I said in my baby voice.

"Stop acting like that baby". He interlocked our hands together and I laid on his shoulder.

"I'm not doing anything". I said and he chuckled.

"big baby, go to sleep". Closing my eyes, Jordan rubbed my stomach as I soon fell asleep.

Hours later

  Briana's party was at Chuck E. Cheese.Once we pulled up to the building she was so excited to get out.

"Oh my goodness". She said as Jordan helped us out of the car.

"you excited princess?". 

"Yes!". Bri said and we laughed.

    Jordan's family was already there and some of mines, that I knew. I also invited my father so I was nervous about that. He was in my life until I went to high school, that's when he was in and out of jail.

  "Happy birthday Briana!". Everybody said we walked in the building. Of course she was smiling big and asking for cake.

"Aww my baby getting so big". Jordan's mom said as she picked bri up kissing her cheeks.

"oh yeah I'm big girl now". She said making us laugh.

"You wanna go play before the cake comes out?". I asked and she nodded fast.Jordan's mom let her down and she said hi to a few people before finding her cousins.

"Children grow up so fast,his tall ass surely did". She said talking about Jordan and he smacked his lips.

"Ma gone with all that, it's my daughters birthday. I don't wanna make a scene in here".