Chapter 15

"No you can't die! Don't die on me, Keith!" I exclaimed as I laid his head on my lap while I was showering him with tears.

He looked in pain. And it hurt to see him like this. I was the one who was suppose to die not him!

"...wanted to make you happy," Keith managed to say as he slowly tried to wipe the tears in my cheek and wiped it but as soon as he reached halfway his hand suddenly dropped and he stopped breathing. I cried harder than I ever had in my own entire life. Chad put an arm around me and tried to comfort me. There was nothing they all could do to separate me and Keith's body. It was like I couldn't let go of him. I wanted to hunt down Charles and make him pay for everything that he did. For making me suffer for the last 2 years. Death would be too easy for him. I would make sure he would die in my hands but I wanted him to experience horrible and slow agonizing things. He was the reason that two of the people whom I most love were killed. I couldn't let him get away with that. He hurt everyone that I was close too. I can't let him get away with this.

The ambulance and the police cars arrived at night where all 5 of us were huddled in a circle around Keith's body. Our parents came but except for Charles. Bryan and Nana's parents almost fainted at the sight of them. Bryan was full of black dirt and blood, while Nana's clothes were torn and battered and was also full of scars around her arms. Jessica's dad came and they both hugged each other and Jessica was busy crying hysterically and saying how she was relieved that her dad came. Keith's parents arrived and as soon as the authorities told them the bad news Keith's mom burst into tears while Keith's dad shed a few tears trying to hold himself up. My mom arrived last running towards me and hugging me when she reached me. She didn't care if I smelled or was full of blood she was just glad I was fine. But not one of our parents or authorities here knew the real story. We told them that by the time all our parents come here then that would be the time we'd tell them. I took a deep breath knowing now was the time. All of the adults walked over to us anxious to hear the story. Chad was by myside holding my hand. I began telling them the whole story. 

Everyone's eyes, including the parents, began to water as I described the horrible scenes me and my friends had gone through and of course I told them how Keith blocked the bullet which was supposed to hit me. I told the Keith's parents that I would be forever grateful for Keith saving me. 

"So it's Charles Cadeb whose responsible for all this?" one police officer asked as he took out a notepad and a pen.

I nodded.

"And are you sure Chad Cadeb has nothing to do with this?" the police officer continued to ask.

"Yes officer," I said remembering to keep my tone polite in front of the officers even though they're question threw me a bit off guard. They had to asked that question after I told them everything! Chad was suffering with us and the officers had the nerve to ask that question. I felt Chad tense up beside me. 

Mom, Chad and me walked over to the opened ambulance. Camille had one guy around her while she was crying an ocean of tears. It was obvious that it was Keith's body inside it.

"Shh...it's going to be alright," I heard, the guy who was with Camille, said.

Camille continued crying. Loud sobs could be heard as we approached her. As soon as the guy came into view my eyes widened as I knew who it was. It was Vincent Cenzo. He had a crush on Camille once but never had the courage to tell her, I guess he knew that she loved Keith. As soon as our eyes met Vincent flashed me a sad smile and continued on with Camille. I peered in the ambulance and saw Keith's body. I was going to miss him a lot. I touched my lips and I remembered the feeling of our lips touching it felt great and relaxing. I knew deep inside my heart that I loved Keith more than just a friend but I knew he understood that I loved Chad more. All of us headed home. Mom me and Chad decided to go to Charles house and find him. Mom couldn't believe this. She felt betrayed and angry of how Charles tortured as especially me her own daughter and Chad, Charles own son. Mom was also crying. There was no doubt that she'd have a divorce with Charles now, but I wasn't going to let him go that easy with just a divorce I had other plans.