"No go." Harry cried.

"You're not going anywhere." Draco promised.

Blaise was just coming back in when Draco finally got Harry to settle. Blaise gave Draco the look that told him Blaise would explain later.

"Harry, are you doing okay?" Blaise asked gently. The small wiped his face and nodded.

"His arm is bruised and his head hurts from where the blood traitor pulled his hair but other than that, he is okay."

"Good." Blaise nodded. "How about we try eating?" He suggested and Draco nodded. He kept Harry on his lap, not knowing which one of them needed the assurance more, and they ate in almost silence. It took a lot of coaxing but Harry ate all of his food. "Hey Harry, do you want to go to the toy store?"

"Toy stowe?" He asked and Blaise grinned.

"There's one just down the road. Draco and I are gonna get you any toy you want, okay?" Blaise asked.

"Okay!" Harry grinned for the first time since the incident. Blaise smiled and paid the check as Draco lifted Harry up. The small boy held onto Draco tightly as they left the three broomsticks. "Dwaco?" He whispered.

"Yes Harry?" Draco asked as they started to walk down the little road. Blaise was walking next to them.

"Hawwy have candy now?" He asked and Draco grinned.

"Yes sweet boy, you can eat your candy now." He promised. Once they got to the toy store, Draco set Harry down and held his hand so he could pick out the toys. He was also given a lollipop which made him incredibly happy.

~~~

Harry was taking a nap in his room as Draco and Blaise settled in Draco's room. Draco was still incredibly upset about what happened at lunch. He felt that only if he reacted quicker, Harry wouldn't be hurt.

"I know you're upset." Blaise started to rub his back gently.

"He hurt him, Blaise."

"I know he did but I took care of it." Blaise told him. "I hexed him repeatedly and then found Severus who took care of it after me." Blaise said and then rested his head on Draco's shoulder. "Do you want me to make you feel better?" His voice dropped and Draco licked his lips.

"Yeah?" Draco questioned. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Nah Drake, I've been feeling a bit antsy myself. Plus, it's been a long week of you taking care of Harry. Let me take care of you now."

"Okay." Draco grinned shyly.

"How much time do we have?"

"About half an hour." He told Blaise.

"Perfect." Blaise said slamming his lips against Draco's. Draco immediately pushed his tongue passed Blaise's lips. This wasn't about love or affection. This was just about sex. Hot sex that the both of them had agreed on a year prior. When one of them need an outlet, they'd be there for each other... unless the other has a boyfriend or in Blaise's case a girlfriend or boyfriend.

Draco and Blaise rapidly undressed each other until they were only in boxers. Blaise pushed Draco down against the bed and got on top of him. He started to slowly rock against the blonde who responded by arching up and doing the same. They petted heavily for a few moments before Draco couldn't take it. He grabbed Blaise by the boxers and slid them down encouraging him to do the same to him.

When he did, Blaise just went straight to Draco's cock and put the head in his mouth.

"Ahh Blaise." Draco's hands went to the other boy's head. He held it tight as Blaise took more of him in his mouth. Just as he was about to lose himself, Blaise pulled off and started to prep the blonde. Draco was a moaning mess and started wither beneath him.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes baby, ugh please." Draco begged and Blaise obliged. He slipped into Draco and moaned doing so. He started to thrust shallowly until he hit Draco's prostate causing the blonde to lose himself.

Blaise grinned and kept going. He knew he still had a whiles to go and could even make Draco climax more than once.

"Dwaco?" They both heard. The voice was closer than they knew it would be if Harry was in his room. They stilled and looked at the conjoining door. Harry was standing there with wide eyes and a pout on his face.

"Oh no! Harry shut your eyes!" Draco commanded and Harry did as told. Blaise pulled out of Draco and then used a cleaning spell on them. Draco threw on his boxers as did Blaise but the darker boy ran to the bathroom to finish himself off as Draco went to Harry. He kneeled down to get eye level with Harry. "Harry, you can open your eyes now." Harry did and Draco sighed. "Harry, what are you doing up?"

"I heawd sounds. Dwaco okay?" He asked and Draco nodded. "Bwaise no huwt Dwaco?"

"Oh Harry no." Draco picked Harry up and sat with on the bed. He was placed in Draco's lap. "Harry, Blaise wasn't hurting me at all. Quite the opposite actually."

"What he doing?" He asked and Draco flushed. How the fuck does he explain sex to a three year old? He sighed and then smiled.

"Well he and I were doing something older people usually do. When you get older, you'll do it to but it's not something for kids. I'll explain when you're older but Blaise wasn't hurting me." He explained to Harry.

"Okay." He frowned and Draco sighed. He ran a hand through Harry's locks and kissed the little boy gently on the head.

"Don't worry about it." He told Harry. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"Okay, let me get dressed and then I'll make you something to eat." Draco said and Harry nodded. Draco quickly pulled on his clothes and then grabbed Harry's hand. As they were walking into the kitchen, Blaise was coming from the bathroom. He was fully dressed and he grinned when he saw them.

"Making dinner?" He asked as Draco nodded picking Harry up to put him into the booster seat. "You sit, I'll make some spaghetti." He told Draco.

"No it's fine." Draco waved a hand but Blaise hurriedly walked into the kitchen and had Draco sit on the table.

"Sit, I'll make dinner for us." He said and then leaned into Draco's ear. "And maybe I can finish you off for dessert." He whispered and Draco gulped.

"Bwaise?" Harry questioned and Blaise grinned.

"Yes?"

"Hawwy pway wif new toys?" He asked and Blaise nodded.

"Sure little man, you can play with your new toys but just until dinner and then you're gonna need a bath."

"Okay Bwaise." Hawwy clapped. Draco stood up and kissed Harry's head.

"What toy do you wanna play with?" Draco asked and Harry furrows his brows.

"Um Hawwy wants to pway wif da dolly." He told them. He had been very fond of the little baby doll that was at the toy store. He had been napping with it but he left it in his room.

"Okay, I'll go get it." Draco said and then rushed to get the doll. Draco did and then handed the toy to Harry. He gasped and hugged the little baby dressed in a blue onesie to him. The look of pure bliss on Harry's face made up for the whole day. Despite Draco being sad about Harry being thrown onto the ground, he was happy to see the boy happy. That was more he can say for teenage Harry. He never once seen the boy that happy as he was as a child. Draco was the reason for that which made him incredibly happy.

I have a crush on one of my managers at work and the other day she called me weird so all I could think of was "she call me weird! 🙈🙈"

Do Over (Drarry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें