Chapter 2

Recap

Everyone leaves to go to the gates to say their goodbyes to him. Once they reach the gates they see Izumo and Kotetsu talking to Naruto until they spotted them walking towards them they stop their conversation. 

______________________________________

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Naruto.

"We want you to stay Naruto. I don't want you to leave ." says Tsunade. 

"Huh? Oh I get it your happy seeing the oh so miserable demon leaving well you can stop playing your cruel jokes on me." Naruto says. The villagers and ninjas gave Naruto a guilty look.

"Naruto it is not my choice whether you leave or not, but please I want you to stay your like a son to me and a sister to Shizune" Tsunade pleads.

Hey Naruto I think you should come ba-

NO, I'm not coming b-

Let me finish! I meant comeback in 3 years.

That..sounds like a really good idea I like it.

"Three"

"huh?"

"I'll come back in Three years. How does that sound?" asked Naruto

"Ok, I'm fine with that." Tsunade says with a big smile along with the villagers, Jaraiya, Konoha 11 and Anbus. They said their goodbyes as Naruto started leaving until there's a voice in the distance calling out to them.

"OI! WAIT!" in the distance is Anko. " Why didn't you stay until I said goodbye?!"

"Sorry?" Naruto said. Maybe I should go with him Jaraiya thought. 

"Naruto I'm going with you." Jaraiya said.

"No way I don't want to be a pervert like ya." Says Naruto.

"Hey, do you remember what I told you to do when you see a pervert?" asked Anko.

"Yep, kick them where the sun doesn't shine." Naruto says with an evil smirk on his face. All of the men shuddered in fear and all the ladies looked at Naruto with respect.

"Anyways bye guys and when I come back hopefully there won't be fangirls that will come after me." Naruto says with a shudder."Bye!"

"Well, better prepare some poisons until he returns." says Shizune.

"Why?"asked Tsunade.

"To protect my little bro from the fangirls of course." says Shizune with an evil smirk in her face, laughing evilly as she walks away. Everyone shudders at her thinking the little girls are going to die.

Timeskip

_________________________________________

Naruto is walking in the forest then starts thinking about singing a song since he is bored, but he didn't know what to sing.

What about 'Bullet'? asked Kurama.

Yeah!Thats a good one!

My legs are dangling off the edge,

The bottom of the bottle is my only friend,

I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone,