Epilogue

July 13th, 2016. The day I turned twenty one. My life changed. Okay, okay. I swear I am not exaggerating. It really did. It was full of shock, love, confusion, hate, and just shock. Well, let me show you why...

Jaden and I are sitting in my room doing nothing. Finally he stands up and gets down on one knee. That took me with so much surprise.  I smile and start to tear up, I cover my hand with my mouth.

"I know this is not very romantic," He starts and takes a ring out of his pocket, "But Kaylie Marie Matthews? Will you marry me?" I nod and say a muffled yes. He stands up and slips the ring on my left hand, ring finger and hugs me. I quickly kiss him and smile.

"Can I go tell my mom?" I ask.

"Well duh she is your mom," He says. I smile and run out of my room when I reach the living room she's not there I look over and see mom and a man talking at the front door.

"Uh, mom," I say. She looks back and she has tears running down her face. Not sad tears, but happy tears. I walk towards her and look her in the eye. My eyes flick up and look the guy up and down. He is wearing a army outfit and the army boots. I look at the name tag and my eyes grow wide. It says Farrow. That's my moms old name, not her maiden name. My mom has been married twice.

"Kay-Bear, you've grown," He says. My biological father says.  I look at mom and she nods. I slowly walk up to my father and hug him. Carefully, but hatefully. The reason I say hatefully is because he went MIA and didn't bother coming home or shit like that, I mean he is here now, but... yeah. I don't even know why I am hugging him. I pull away and hold my left hand up to mom, she look at my hand twice and finally grabs it. I smile as she starts jumping up and down.

"You're getting married!" She yells.

"Twenty-one and engaged," Dad says.

"Yeah, and I am going out drinking or celebrating, but I think both," I say.

"You're going to let our daughter drink?" 'Dad' asks.

"Yeah," Mom says.

"I thought we said we weren't going to let her do that."

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa. For one, I am not your daughter. You haven't been here to raise me. Mom told me you were scared to have a kid, let alone a daughter, and you joined the army. I remember being five and watching my mom cry because you went MIA. Missing in action! You weren't missing in action!" I say but end up raising my voice to a yell.

"Kaylie?" I hear a small voice ask behind me. Taylor.

"Taylor come here," I say motioning her over. She comes over to my side and I put my arm around around her.

"And who is this?" He asks.

"Taylor. The daughter of Paul Matthews, the man whore, and I," Mom says.

So yeah. Crazy huh?

Mom and the Dad I grew up with got divorced and now Mom and my actual Father are still married, because they never got a divorce before he went into the army. So they are acting all like he never left. I am still kinda mad but we have gotten closer, me and Dad.

Jaden and I are still happily engaged. Thank God. A lot of stress was put on me, and I can't have stress. Let me tell you why quickly... I am pregnant. Yeah, whatever. I know we aren't married, but we were ready and I even talked to my mom about having a baby and she thought I responsible enough.

Ava got a boyfriend. His name is Kaden, similar to Jaden. I know, but she couldn't help it. They are happily in love and last time I talked to Kaden, he says he was planning on proposing soon. They live together too.

Hannah, oh Hannah. Hannah and Henry are happily married and expecting a baby in London. Hannah and I are due on the same day. But I am happy for them.

Life is perfect.