Girls are Geniuses

Hey everyone! Hope everything is going good for all of you!

___________________________________________________________________________

A few days later after practice, I was Skyping with just Tony. He was telling me how different things had been since I left. I had only been back for two days and that was for the funeral and visitation.

Tony was my rock. He helped me however he could even though we were over a thousand miles apart. I missed him so much. Oh crap....no I can't like my best friend. I need to talk to the girls. But.... I can't have anything distracting me during Olympic Trials.

Yup. That's right. Olympic Trials are taking place at the end of this week. We leave in two days. I' freaking out.

"Shaun can you call the girls over?" I shouted down. Everyone else was at work.

"Your teen social companion will call them up." Oh god. He calls himself my teen social companion. AKA a babysitter.

Apparently I got lost in my thoughts, because 20 minutes later I heard a knock at my door and then Krissa, Leah and a girl who looked to be about my age tumbled into my room.

"What's the emergency?" Leah shouted flopping down on my bed with the rest of us after I had been introduced to Cami.

"I think I like my best friend. Like like him." I mumbled pulling on my hair. But it was in a bun.

"Trust me it's ok. How long have you known him?" Cami asked me.

"He's been my best friend since preschool. We went to the same church." I said, flopping down on my back on my bed.

"Well maybe he feels the same way. Who knows. I know that I thought that Shaun didn't like me like that but look where we are now!" Krissa said, putting a comforting arm around me.

"Thanks guys. It would be really awkward to talk to Shaun about that. Considering he's my 'teen social companion'."

"Oh gosh! He's seriously calling himself that!" Leah choked out, falling off my bed from laughing so hard.

"Well good luck at Trials!" They all told as they had to leave. We were actually going to leave for San Jose.

After the girls left, I went down and played Mariokart with Shaun on the Wii and then we played board games the rest of the afternoon until everyone else got home.

Thank the Lord for the girls. They are freaking geniuses!

_________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it was so short! I have solofest fro band today and I have a huge gymnastics meet tomorrow in Milwaukee. Plus geometry crap.

GO USA!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADIOS MAH LLAMACORNS!