chapter 2

"The... The walls are collapsing!-"
Right now we were running .

"Mr. Uryu! I suggest you run in the front or you'll get caught up in The Koryu!" Though it was a little too late, since it touch his cape, just as it was about to pull him, I quickly caught his hand and pull him toward Chad, who put him on his shoulder.

"Put me down Chad! I can run on my own! Put me-" his attention was caught on something behind me. Shoot!

"Mr. Chad, can you carry all of them!" Chad nodded and carried all of them.

"What the hell, Chad! What are you doing?!"

"Everyone!, please hold onto Mr. Chad very tight! Okay?! On a count of three, brace yourself!"

"What about you?!-"I gave him a smile, but I tune them out, as I focus on my breathing.

"1"

'I haven't done this for a while'

"2"

'Breathe in. Breath out'

"3"

"What the-?!"

I grab Chad and shunshin (body flicker technique) us out of here.

*BOOM*

I landed on the ground safely, Chad too. The others.... Well, not so cool.

"Good job-Ow!" I yell, rubbing my poor head, childishly glaring at Ichigo.

"Why'd you do that for?!"

"Don't pull a stunt like that!" My eyes widen at little, before grinning.

"Can't promise you that" I sigh happily and laugh a little. "Wow! Its been a long time since I've done that, it brings back memories" I said, feeling nostalgic.

"You remember your life when you were alive?" Yoruichi ask, surprise. I look up at the sky, my gaze soften

 I look up at the sky, my gaze soften

"Yep. Every single one of them" I said the last part quietly. Before tears started to fall down my eyes, I blink them away. Its been a long time since I cry.

"Oh! The dust has cleared up!" I said, changing the subject.

"This.... Is the soul society?"

"Yes. This is the slum district... Commonly known as Rukongai, the drifting spirit town. It's where souls live where they come-" I tune her out as I look around, my eyes brighten.

"Wa-wait, fool!! Don't get too close!! You'll die!!"

"Huh?"

I look up the sky to see parts of the gates and walls coming down.

*Thooom*

"Whoa!!"

I went behind Chad to avoid dust coming.