I woke up Aakash once everything was ready on the dining table and we both had the dinner and drifted off into sleep holding our hands.

Next day:

Aakash left for office in the early morning itself after giving a good bye kiss to me on cheek.

*aww, how sweet* my brain said dreamily.

I blushed remembering the memory and continued watching TV and eating breakfast. After completing breakfast I searched for any interesting movies on TV but didn't find any, So switched it off and plugged in the ear phones and started listening my favorite songs on my mobile.

I drifted off into sleep listening to my all time favorite songs but got up suddenly when I heard the beep sound from my mobile indicating the arrival of new message. It was from unknown number and I still opened it.

Message: Don't worry I will save you from the monster.

*huh?* my brain questioned and I didn't answer anything.

I then copy pasted the phone number and searched it in true caller phone app. It didn't show the name but the location of that number was displayed as 'Delhi'

*Delhi? Do you know anyone in Delhi* my brain questioned and I nodded 'no'

I was thinking whether to reply to that message or not, then my phone beeped the arrival of another new message but it was from Aakash. I smiled immediately forgetting about the situation and opened the message.

Aakash's Message: Hi Priya, What are you doing?

I smiled and sat down on the sofa folding my legs in Indian style and held my phone with both hands and started to type.

My reply: Hi Aakash. I was listening to my favorite playlist in songs app till now. What are you doing?

I grinned seeing the immediate reply

Aakash's Message: Cool, enjoy the music and be alert while opening the main door of the house. I am just watching the traffic on the roads and chatting with you.

My reply: Don't worry I will be safe and haven't you remembered how alert I was when you tried to hug me in kitchen?

Aakash's Message: hahaha I do remember how alert you were and that's the reason I left you at home only or else I would have appointed the security outside the house.

I smiled at his thought and was about to reply it but then remembered the new message from delhi.

My Reply: Don't worry Aakash I will be alert every minute and I need to tell you an important news. Can I call you right now?

Aakash's Message: Sure. I am free right now.

My reply: Aren't you suppose to be busy in office?

Aakash's Message: I am still in cab, haven't reached office yet.

My reply: Ok.

I hit the send button and called him immediately.

"Hello" he said

"Aakash" I replied

"Tell me Priya"

"Well..I..um..received a message"

"Message!! from whom Priya?"

"From Unknown number"

"huh? Have you searched it in true caller app?"

I nodded

*stupid, how will he know if you nod?* my brain said I smiled sheepishly.