She looked beautiful

She looked beautiful. "You look beautiful," I said and she smiled at me. "You look handsome," she replied and I chuckled. "Let's go," I said and she grabbed her purse before I led her out of the apartment. I grabbed the car keys to her Audi before locking the door and we took the elevator downstairs. We walked into the garage and she looked at me. "Are you driving?" she asked and I nodded before opening the door for her and she thanked me before getting in.

÷÷÷

÷÷÷

"The files in front of you contain records of everything that's happened this past month," Tori said as we all sat in the board room and everyone grabbed the brown paper file.

Currently we were at the Victorious headquarters and all the board members and shareholders were having a meeting. Basically everyone who has shares in the business, but our financial advisor and publicist was also here.

"I have a question," Kyle started and Tori turned her head to him. Nadine also flew out to join the meeting. "Is everything sorted out with the woman who stole stock?" he asked and Tori nodded. She was presenting the whole thing so she was standing. "Yes it is. We got back all the stock and it was sold in our shop again. She'll be in court next month," Tori said and Kyle nodded. I expected her to be more nervous about this, but after she realised that she knows everyone personally she relaxed a lot. "Also I just want to confirm everyone knows about the other seven branches that are opening right? Three are in Europe, two in the UK and two in South Africa," she said and everyone nodded. Tori really wanted to expand her business there. I think it's because she also grew up there. Victorious is doing really well. Honestly it's shocking how quickly we're expanding. We're worldwide. "There's something I need to tell everyone," Tori started as she looked down before looking up again and we locked eyes. I gave her an assuring nod with a small smile before she took a deep breath.

"On Tuesday I got a call from the Whitehouse," she started and everyone immediately sat up straighter, shock and curiousness all over everyone's faces. "The Whitehouse?" Nadine questioned and Tori nodded. "Yeah. They told me that Melanie Trump wants to speak to me. After I talked to her for a while she told me that her designers dropped her, as all of us probably know. She told me that she wants me to be her designer. She wants me to make all of her clothes and outfits," Tori said and everyone, except me, was looking at her in complete shock and surprise.