chapter 21

Tianna Pov (3 months later)

i was woken by my loud ass alarm i guess i got to get up and get ready for school! Im so happy i got 2 more weeks then school over and i graduate  out of that hell hole! i got up and took me a 20 min shower then i put on some lotion i put on my blue bra and matching undies.

i came out to see j gone i guess he getting ready in the other bathroom!

i went to my closet and got out my sweat pant that were pink and it said love in white. i put on my pink and white hello kitty sweater. I put on my pink and white Adidas. After i got dressed i put on a lil make up. i let my hair stay curly since it was still a lil wet from my shower. i grabbed my bag and went downstairs i saw j and the girls already dressed and eating i was hungry ass fuck!

"goodmorning babies"i said while kissing my girls cheek

"goodmorning"they said in unison

i sat at the table and j was staring at me! we been together for about 7 months and it been good but i have this feeling that sum gonna happen but i could be wrong so im just going to ignore it!

"aye bae come on we gotta drop jayce off at day care and the girls off at school"j yelled from the living room

i got up cleaned my plate and went to the living room to see no one. i grabbed my bag and headed out i locked the door and got in the car. j pulled out and we headed to drop jayce n the twins off .

when we got their j got out and  like 5 min later he came back! the twins their in pre school. Thats why their so smart and their birthdays are tomorrow! yay they growing up!

we got to our school and j  just got out the car i got out and ran to him. we walked in the school side by side n of course like always bitches was whispering and mean mugging me! i grabbed j hand and he snatched it away ok wat the fuck is his problem! i just walked away and went in class early. aint nobosy got time for his bull shit!!

         J POV

ik yall wondering wats wrong with me! well yall will find out soon but tianna acting like she dont know wats up

i feel bad for giving her the cold shoulder this morning but i dont feel good. i feel like she hiding some from me. Last night i heard her talking on the phone with somebody saying how she gonna meet them today after school at the park. I trust her so im not gonna worry about it.

The bell rung and that means i got 5 min to get to first period. I walked in class and i saw myles,the twins(dashia,ashia), king, and tianna sitting in the back i walked over there n sat behind t. i could tell that she was still mad.

"ok class since you will be doing exams next week and i know you guys are stressing so instead of giving you guys work i will let yall have a free week. jus dont fight are fuss"ms. jackson said then she sat down n got on her phone

i stated kissing t neck and she turned her desk around to me. She looked me in the eyes and i kissed her. i asked for entrance and she would open so i bit her lip and she open i stuck my tongue in her mouth.