MAINGAT NA BINUKSAN ni Ivan ang pinto ng silid ni April. Nakahinga siya ng maluwag nang makitang tulog na ang babae. Dahan-dahan siyang lumapit rito. Naupo sa upuan na nasa gilid ng kama.

He took her hand and gently stroking it. A lot of questions playing on his mind. He was torn between many whys and maybe.

He closed eyes and brought April's hand on his cheeks. It stayed there, feeling the so familiar warm of the skin.

After awhile he took his wallet out. Tracing the beautiful face of the woman he love in the picture and the same face with the person who's lying on bed. He couldn't be wrong. His heart tells the truth and he knew it.

His thought was interrupted by the vibration of his phone.

The face of his princess popped out in the screen. He stood and walk near the window.

"Sweetheart, how are you?"

"Daddy, I missed you. Can you come over, please?"

Sinulyapan niya ang babae sa ibabaw ng kama.

"After my work, daddy will fetch you there. I miss you too, princess."

"Really, daddy?" She was sounded joyful. Napangiti siya.

"Yes sweetie, and I have a surprise for you."

"Oh! When will you fetch me up, daddy? I'm excited with your surprise."

"Soon, sweetie. May inaasikaso lang si daddy, be good to auntie Mindy okay?"

"Yes, daddy!"

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, daddy."

"George can I talk yo your dad for a while?" Boses iyon ng kapatid.

"Yes, auntie. Bye, daddy. Aunt wants to talk to you."

"Alright, sweetie."

"Kuya?"

"Alli..."

"I heard from Brent about the woman na iniligtas niyo, is that true na kamukha ni Veronica ang babae?"

"Yes..."

"H-how? I mean what she really look like is?"

"Wala silang pinag-kaiba ni Veronica."

"Kuya... hindi kaya-"

"I know, malakas din ang katob ko. Oh God! I found her, Alli."

Humikbi ang kapatid sa kabilang linya. Pati siya'y namasa din ang luha.

"I'm happy for you, kuya but you should at least ready the possibility na baka nga magkamukha lang sila ni Nica. Of course I'm happy that my best friend is alive. What I'm worried and concern about you and Georgina is to get disappointed."

"I know, and I understand. I will bring her home soon."

"Payag  ba siya?"

"Hindi ko pa alam, I mentioned her earlier but she rejected. I have to convince her again, ayokong malagay ulit sa panganib ang bahay niya."

"Whatever decisions you have, I'm on your side. Supporting you, just take care, kuya."

"Thank you, Alli."

Hindi na rin nagtagal ang pag-uusap nila ni Mindy. Nagpapasalamat siya sa kapatid dahil hindi siya iniwan nito noong mga panahong lunod na lunod sa sakit. Palagi itong nasa tabi at dinadamayan siya kahit na ito man ay nawalan ng kapatid at kaibigan.

Pinakawalan niya ang malalim na buntong hininga bago bumalik sa tabi ni April. Kinuha niya muli ang kamay nito at dinala sa dibdib. Pumikit siya hanggang sa lamunin ng kadiliman ang kamalayan.