chapter 4

naomi rose
twenty
los angeles
2/25/17

it's been a few days since all that happen with kyle. yes i figured it out because we were naked in bed together and my legs hurt. boo boo i got dicked down. to catch you up on everything. i'm still living with jaxon. that's about it.

"omi, there you are, have you seen sahar?" jaxon asked.

"no, sorry i haven't." i said with a shrug "why?" i asked.

"just wondering." he said. this boy was up to something. it's like ten o'clock at night. he's probably fucking her again, but that's not any of my business.

i went upstairs to get my shoes on and grab my keys.

guess who i'm seeing again...
that's right, kyle. he said it was an emergency.

skip car ride

"okay, i broke the speed limit to get here just for you, what's the emergency?" i asked somewhat joking. what? i break the speed limit all the time.

"my dick missed you." he said fake pouting but then smirking.

god, it's like i can't keep away from him. i don't know what's wrong with me. like i feel like i have to touch him, and i like that feeling.

i set my keys down on the small brown table and fully shut the door behind me.

kyle picked me up and took me upstairs. he slammed the door shut a pushed me up against it smashing his lips into mine.

i parted from the kiss "let go." i said softly into his ear.

he softly let me down. i then got down on my knees unzipping his pants revealing how hard he was.

"not right now," he groaned "i want to be inside you."

i didn't listen to him at all. i took his boxers off and took his member into my hand, jerking it softly.

"stop." he groaned as he bucked his hips softly. the harder he got, the more wet i got.

"that cock of yours is getting hard, baby. i bet it wants my pussy wrapped all around it, sucking, contracting, needing and begging for your cum. i bet you want to destroy my sopping cunt again." i said seductively.

"you'll be sorry for doing this." he said in a raspy voice. i can feel myself getting wet.

"punish me, daddy." i said, looking at him straight in the eye.

he picked me up and threw me on the bed. it was such a turn on when he was like this.

he took off my clothes quickly. he grabbed onto my waist positioning himself "no going back now." he smirked.

kyle then entered me with one hard thrust.

"ky-daddy!" i yelled out.

"god, you're always coming back for my cock, aren't you. basically begging for it now." he said.

"you love to see me begging for that cock that you have, pussy dripping for you." i said, moaning with a grin.

"shut up." he growled still slamming into me.

"you can't escape the truth." i taking deep breaths with a grin on my face.

"i have you a chance naomi, but you decided to be a bad girl." he said. he then slowed down his thrusts "sit still." he said.

"fuck me." i cried out bucking my hips to make him thrust harder.

"i said sit still!" he yelled out.

"please daddy!" i cried out.

kyle took his member out of me "all fours, right now." he said.

i did as he said and got in all fours. he grabbed my hair on the back of my head and pushed my face down into the covers in his bed. he slammed into with out giving me any mercy or time to adjust again.

"oh, kyle!" i yelled out. his thrusts were harder and faster each time.

"is this what you needed!" he yelled out "me fucking you senseless." he yelled some more pounding himself in me still.

"oh, yes! fuck me, daddy!" i screamed out hitting my spot.

the more he screwed me like this the more deep his member was in me.

"deeper! harder, daddy!" i cried, now feeling a familiar feeling erupting in my lower stomach as he kept pounding his member balls-deep into my eager and dripping member. i was moaning like an idiot, but i couldn't help but to fuck myself back on top of his pole to the feeling of pure pleasure that was about to happen.

"cum for me princess." he moaned leaving bruises in my sides.

"harder! harder!" i yelled out. his member went over my spot once again but harder and faster this time. "fuck yes! right there!" i screamed. with watch thrust he got faster and harder.

i felt myself coming to my high soon. "god yes! fuck me!" i soon then climaxed, but i noticed he didn't at all. he didn't stop fucking me at that pace which made me moan out even more.

"oh, naomi, fuck, yes!" he moaned out. his high was coming soon. i could tell. he sped up his thrusts even more than before.

"fuck naomi!" he yelled out cumming deep inside me. we both collapsed taking deep breaths.

"i should really start coming over here more often." i said.

"you should." he laughed in agreement.