[Illusions of the Sunlight] Chapter Two: . . .Are You Ready?

Start from the beginning

"What is it, Shi—" Tsunade gurgled, falling backwards. The chair groaned slightly at the unbalanced weight, making it topple backward and land on the floor.

Fortunately, Shizune managed to catch the female Hokage before a loud 'thud' was heard throughout the bar. Whispers and murmurs broke out of the blue, causing Shizune to emit a scary aura that literally screamed 'Shut up before I make you,'.

She didn't care about what the other people said. All she wanted was to take the fragile, blond bundle within her arms to her home and let her rest.

And she just did that in ease.

...:::...

Despite most of the ninjas'—that had known of Naruto's demise—protests, the dreaded words were announced throughout the whole Leaf Village. Almost instantly, nearly all civilians and shinobi who do not know the difference of a sword and its sheath, cheered and celebrated, although they did it discreetly. No one wanted to face the wrath of the Slug Princess, albeit she was breaking down in front of them and obviously broken like glass.

The rookies of Konohagakure mourned at the death of the blonde, missing his hyperactive attitude, cheery and sunny deposition, full-blown laughs, jokes, and loud proclamations of him being the next Hokage. Their own senseis weren't in a much better condition, too. Most had locked themselves up at their rooms, despite not knowing the blond entirely, they knew he was a promising ninja and the soon-to-be Hokage as he would put it.

Little did they know, that a death only marks a new beginning.

...:::...

A blond-haired boy stirred from his position, groaning slightly. His eyelids fluttered open, revealing two cerulean orbs that were as clear and blue as the sky. Although, he squinted a little from the light, he knew that he was in a dark room. . .or somewhere else.

"I swear, Kurama, if this is one of your jokes, I'm going to strangle you," he said out loud to no one in particular. . .or probably a someone with an unknown identity.

"Who's Kurama?" a voice rang out, clear as a day. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you or do anything bad," the owner of the voice continued as Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto swung around.

"Who are you? Why am I here? Where are we?" Naruto asked, firing questions randomly.

"One question at a time, geez! I'm not an encyclopedia!" the voice said, with a tint of playfulness. "Anyways, my name is Kurozushi Jairo. What's yours?"

"Uh. . .Naruto. Uzumaki Naru—"

"I mean your full name," Jairo interrupted. "And drop the genjutsu you casted on yourself,"

"Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto." There was a sheer pause of silence. "And how did you know I placed a genjutsu?"

"I can sense illusions from a hundred miles away. My main ability as one of my clan is sensing illusions, so, yeah. . ." the other boy explained, trailing off in the end.

"That sounds so cool! Wait, um, where are you?" Naruto asked. "And what's with this place? It's so dark and gloomy and eerie and—"

The bright lights erupted from nowhere, making the boy briefly dazed and utterly confused. The boy near—in front of him, rather—had white hair, fair skin, and eyes which had a mixture of red, pink, and violet altogether.