A Lost Boy, A Darling and A Really Confused Sienna

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sure." I tried to squirm my arm out of his grip.

"Is that a bra?" he chuckled, his eyes scanning the bra in my arms.

"Yeah." I could tell just by the way his eyebrows arched that his next question would have some sort of dirty innuendo in it.

"Does that mean you don't have one on now?" I almost rolled my eyes at the ridiculous question.

"This was the one from last night, idiot." he nodded, dropping my arm.

"So sexy," he smirked, "A Lilo and Stitch bra, what a turn on." I groaned quietly, rubbing my forehead as I turned around to leave.

"I'm kidding, Sienna." He said, beside me again.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" The question was so blunt, so outright that I almost had to turn around to make sure it had left his mouth and I hadn't imagined it.

"What?"

"A boyfriend, do you have one?" he repeated.

"No." I snapped out quietly, hoping he'd drop the subject.

"Have you ever had one?" he went on. I stopped in front of the closed front door, sending him a quick look over my shoulder.

"That's none of your business, Darling." I mumbled, outstretching my hand to the door knob.

"Do you know why you've never had a boyfriend?" There was something strange about the way he said it, as if he were taunting me.

"Yeah, Robbie. I know. I'm too short, my nose is too big for my face, I'm too tomboyish, and I can't figure out how to put make-up on for the life of me." I sighed, "Oh, and I guess I don't have much of a rack, either."

He didn't hold back his shock, his lips even curled back into a grimace at the mention of his younger brother's comment.

"Who told you all of that?" he whispered, his voice eerily quiet.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"It matters to me because we both know you're smart enough to realize that none of that is true. You aren't too short, Sienna. Your nose is perfectly in proportion with your face, especially if you refer to anatomy and mathematics." he reached up and scratched the back of his neck nervously, "If a guy doesn't like a tomboyish girl, then there's something wrong there. Who wouldn't want a girl to play COD or a game of soccer with? And you don't need make-up." I didn't know what to do or say, my lips felt as if they had been sown shut, my cheeks feeling as if they had been set on fire.

Robbie was shifting awkwardly on his feet, his hand still resting on the back of his neck as he offered me a half smile that made his hazel eyes glisten in the dim light of the kitchen.

"Please don't tell me you've secretly been in love with me our entire lives?" I tried at a joke in hopes that it would break the tension.

"Don't flatter yourself." he snorted, "I'm just saying that you shouldn't put yourself on such a low level. We all have flaws, Sienna. And if a guy can't accept yours then he isn't worth sticking around with." I stared at Robbie for a moment, forgetting that this was one of the Darling boys standing in front of me. One of the guys that had drove me to the verge of insanity most of my life.

"Thanks." I whispered. He shrugged, and even when I turned my back to him, I could still feel his eyes burning into the back of my head.

"Wait, Robbie!" I spun around on my heels, only to find that he had moved closer to me during my few moments of thinking to myself.

"I'm right here. What is it?"

"Who was it that came in? The one I followed? Did you know them?" He swallowed, his Adams apple bobbing as he nodded.

"Yeah, he's a friend of ours. Don't worry about it." Something about the way he spoke made me want to question him.

"You sure? Because we could call the cops and-"

"Sienna, sweetheart. We can handle ourselves, I promise." He opened the door and held it open, letting the sun bleed into his dark house.

"Robbie-"

"Goodnight, Sienna." He shut the door slowly in my face as I stepped out on to the front porch, staring at the door in confusion.

"There you are! I've been waiting out here for like an hour!" Kayla's voice tore me out of my thoughts before I could dive further into them.

She was sitting on my front porch, her hands thrown up in the air as she glared at me.

"Sorry." I muttered, joining her after a few minutes. She shook her head, nodding toward the house next door.

"You've got some serious explaining to do, Si. Why the hell were you in the Darling's house? And why did Robbie actually talk to you in public this afternoon?" I turned away from the house and to my best friend after a second, her piercing gray eyes glistening with anxiousness.

"I don't know," I confessed, "But I think I'm going to try and find out."

***AN**

Hope you guys enjoyed! 

Let me know what you guys thought!

~ChasingMadness24