jacksons/lydia's party

Start from the beginning

"Scott, whats happening? Are you okay?" Next thing I know, I'm running out of Lydia's backyard and into the porch. I rush passed violet and stiles and see them glance at each other with confusion but then quickly change into worry.

"Scott?!?" I hear violet, Alison, and stiles yell. I ignore them, get in my car and rapidly speed out of the crowded driveway.

violets POV

Stiles disappeared out of nowhere and me and Alison were the only ones left outside on the porch.

"What just happened?" Alison asked, confusion and hurt laced in her voice.

"I have no idea, maybe he wasn't feeling well?" I lied. She looked down and shrugged, playing with her fingers. We were gonna turn around to go back but heard the sound of a voice I was definitely not expecting.

"Hi, you must be Alison, do you guys need a ride?" The person asked. I turned around and saw....Derek hale? Alison glanced at me then back at Derek.

"Um and who are you?" she asked kindly.

"I'm a friend of Scott's." He said and looked at me to see if I was going to object but I just stayed quiet. Friend? more like enemy, I silently thought.

"Um yeah sure." she said unsure for a moment. She gave me a look saying "please don't let me get in the car alone" and I hesitated for a moment but knew Scott would kill me if I let her go alone with Derek. We got in the car, me in the passenger seat, Alison in the back, and Derek driving.  During the drive I could feel Derek eyes glance at me and then to the road, and sometimes at my body, which would make me extremely uncomfortable. I sighed in relief when we dropped Alison at home which meant my house was two blocks away. We got too my house and I silently got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride." I said giving him a hesitated smile. He took his eyes from the road ahead to look at me and smirked.

"No problem." And he drove off.

I turned around to my house and thought,

What just happend?

Scott's POV

I make it back home and im now sweating and panting. I stumble up to my room and closed the door. The full moon can be seen out on my clear bedroom window. I go to the bathroom and sit in the shower. I looked down at my finger nails and they were slowly turning into claws. I panicked and headed to the mirror where I saw my canine teeth turn into fangs and my eyes have turned into a amber yellow.

"Scott! come on open up." I hear stiles say from behind the door. "Come on buddy open up."

I ignore him and say "I need to find Alison."

"yeah, she and violet got a ride and--"

I quickly cut him off "stiles, Derek is the werewolf that bit me and he killed the girl in the woods!" I yelled back.

"what?! how do you--"

"i'll explain later." I cut him off.

"Scott that's another thing, the person that gave Violet and Alison a ride, it was Derek!" he exclaimed and that was the only thing that made me open the door and leap from my window. I'm now fully in werewolf form and running to the woods. i see a car in the woods and sniff it and continue into the woods. I followed the scent and found Alison's blazer hanging from a tree branch in the woods. I then hear someone walking and instantly new who it was.

"Where is she." I growled.

"Somewhere safe from you." He shrugged. I used my werewolf vision and saw Derek in the darkness. He grabs me and wrestles me up against a tree. Derek suddenly hears something and shushes me.

"Shit, they're already here, run!" He growls and takes off running. I began to run confuse but a arrow of some type strikes a nearby tree, blinding me. a second arrow pierces my forearm pinning me to the tree. with my vision i see three figures standing a few feet away from me. they step out of the shadows and i then see them clearly. Derek then suddenly appears out of nowhere and throws two of the hunters though the air and breaks the arrows that were pinning me. we then start to run away from the people.

After a while of running, im out of breath and i collapsed on the ground.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Hunters." He started almost out of breath as much as I was. They have been haunting us for centuries and wont stop till we are all dead." I shake my head.

"This all your fault! you turned me!" I yelled making him glare at me.

"You should be happy with your abilities. You will need me if you want to learn to control your power."

"You and me Scott, we're brothers now." As I was about to respond he suddenly left with his werewolf speed.

I get up from the floor and started to walk home. I hear a engine behind me and see stiles and violet in his jeep. I let out a sigh of relief happy to know she was okay.

"You okay?" they asked me as I got in the car. I nodded.

"What if she hates me now?" I asked them referring to Alison.

"Well if she does, your gonna have to make up an amazing excuse." Stiles starts. "But just so you know we are going to be here for you and help you through this, okay?" He said and I nodded. Violet smiled at me and I smiled back.

Maybe this is just a bad dream and I'm not a crazy hairy beast?

God was I wrong...

OMG I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SO MUCH IN MY LIFE, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND I'll KNOW THAT YOU GUYS WANT ME TO CONTINUE IF WHEN YOU VOTE, SO MAKE SURE TO DO THAT.

XX