Hell Game

Soldier: Get in there! -shoves him in-

Syber: I am!

Syber got transferred into a prison which is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, he is separate from the others and the security here is nuts soldiers every minute, metal detectors at every door, watchtowers everywhere, there isn't a moment that could be spared because Syber wanted out immediately. He started to loom around the area and what he saw was: Two boats across the 40 feet fence, two cell blocks that are fully made of concrete, each cell block has 45 cells in them the area of each cell is 15 square feet.

???: It has been awhile! Syber...

???: Yes it really has! It's been forever!

Syber: -turns around- Oh its you two, Zeta, Luna.

Luna: Heyo! It's been so long how have you been?

Zeta: Now, now Luna, stop bugging him he just got here.

Syber: I just need out.

Luna: I know a way!

Zeta: Not the toilets.

Luna: Awww...

Syber: Agreed, not toilets plus how are we going to hold or breath so long? The longest average people can hold their breath is

Luna: How about kill everyone?

Zeta: If we three can kill armed soldiers with guns and snipers possibly a tank and a chopper, nah.

Syber: Or at the night?

Luna: Our jumpers are orange, they can see us easily.

Zeta: And the soldiers always check on us every 5 minutes.

Syber: Then we have five minutes to work.

Luna: That's what I did then they took out the dogs.

Zeta: Luna is a afraid of dogs still, the fence is electrified. We can't climb it.

Syber: We can cut it.

Luna: Metal detectors, they work 24/7

Zeta: But the soldiers don't, they have breaks at 5 am to 6 am.

Syber: That's our time to escape.

Luna: But to where?

Zeta: We will find that out later.

Syber: Right. Now we just need some buddies to give us info.

Soldier: Hey! Get to your cells!

Zeta: We better get into our cells or we will get shot.

Syber: Maybe we will, who knows. Let's go.

Zeta: Yeah let's.

In the middle of the night the doors open and the speakers went on.

Speaker: Alright you lot! Better run for you life! Or your going to die!

Syber: What's this?

Zeta: Crap. Never though I had to worry about this again.

Luna: Me neither.

Syber: Guys? Mind telling me what is happening?

Zeta: It's a death game.

Syber: Sounds fun, what do I need to do?

Luna: Just run from the soldiers they will kill you.

Syber: Then I'll kill them then.

Zeta: We tried a few times, we got some knives though.

Syber: Knives?

Zeta: Three knife.

Syber: I'll take it! -grabs knife- oooo survival knife.

Luna: -takes kitchen knife- just for self defence right?

Zeta: -takes butterfly knife- Yeah, not a katana but it'll will do.

The tiny group avoided the soldiers one by one as they didn't want to be in too much trouble, until....

Soldier: -hits Syber in the back of his head with a hilt of a sword hardly-

After that scene Zeta took out his knife and started to stab the soldier until he died when Zeta gave Syber a hand to get up both of them didn't know that he lost his mind and became a psychopath

Warning! What you are going to read the rest of the time is mature content, not any sexual scenes but bloody but there won't be any pictures so don't worry. For the moment at least 😁.

Syber: -laughs insanely- let's go -takes out knife and runs into horde of soldiers- YAHOO!!!

This was when stuff got messy Syber jumped in, grabbed a rifle and held the trigger down, spinning around killing the small group of six soldiers Zeta and Luna just looked at him then Syber just looked at another group of soldiers and said...

Syber: Who's next?

Sorry for the cliffhanger guys exams really takes a toll while I'm learning shit that is two years ahead of me. So yeah see ya in the next book.