Part 6

Agar humein kuch chahiye toh hamare maangne se pehle hi humein mil jata hai...

Khushi passed the freshly made chana chat to Seema who passed her a smile on the other side of the counter to which she replied with one of her own bright ones.As the AR employees busted in the cafe in the break time, her work doubled over like it was happening since the last week she joined back the catering business in AR.Shukla ji told her that the employees never came in the cafe with so much enthusiasm like they did now a days because of your food Khushi Bhabhi.She would just smile in gratitude at his kind complements.She never would've joined the cafe back if her husband hasn't reminded her the deal they had regarding this in not-so-subtle way.

But he isn't her husband anymore as the days of contract were over days back and now she is living with him without a bond, without any relation unknown to either of their families.How would her family react if she told them that Arnavji married her for six months which are over and he isn't her husband any more?

This thing was making her restless and agitated since this contract got over.It should have relieved her that, that damn contract is over but no! It has sworn to rub her senses even after its completion.

She thought about this almost all the time during a day that, what now?

Would she be able to kill her conscious and live with him without marriage, without any relation?

No obviously!

But how can she leave him when she has promised to give him a chance to mend their relationship and if she went back to GH then questions will arise if she stayed back for more than a day or two.Amma, babuji, jiji,Nani ji, Di, Akash jiju, Mami ji, Mama ji...All would ask her and Arnavji that why isn't she coming back then...then what would they reply?

Can she break their hearts and trust like that?

Again No!

Then what should she do?

What can she do to make these conflicting thoughts away?

What?

"Can i have one plate of teekhi chat too?" came a voice from the other side of the counter.

She raised her eyes up only to clash it with the chocolate brown intense orbs as he leaned forward placing his both hands on the counter.

Gulping she tried to compose herself as she looked around and found the packed cafe full of his employees now looking over them with keen interest and why not would they? It wasn't everyday ASR visited cafe but now-a-days it has changed as he never leaves a chance to visit this side of AR where he never paid visit ever.Looks like his employees still needs time to get used to this sight and side of ASR.

The softer and romantic side.

The way ASR's eyes softened up seeing Khushi was something which they could never grasp or believe in their mind.When most of them has seen his attitude towards Khushi when she worked here as his PA in those initial days.

"Nahi.. You can't eat spicy food." She said adjusting her saree pallu under her petticoat.

The view made his mouth dry.

"Okay then give me something to eat. I am hungry."

The way he said hungry made her look up at him and she glared at him reading his mischievous look as he glanced at her waist bluntly, shamelessly.