Part 4

Phir humare chehre pe muskurahat laane ki jee tod koshish karen gay jab tak k hum hans na dein...

He was there besides her when she cried in her sleep last night.And today since morning of her parent's death anniversary he was there too.In an attempt to cheer her up sometimes through Payal, Di, Nani, Mami and most of the times by being with her himself...silently giving her support.This all didn't went unnoticed by Khushi too as her heart would melt at his every attempt...almost. Yes! Almost before those words come back to her again backing her off to acknowledge his efforts.

Tum mujhe btao gi k kya hua hai...Jab sab ne tumhe manah kiya tha toh kya zarurat thi Di k kamde mai jaane ki? Un se baat karne ki? KYUN KHUSHI??(You'd tell me what happened.When everyone has asked you to stay away from Di then what was the need to go to her room? And talk to her? WHY KHUSHI?)

TO HELL WITH YOUR "SIRF"!! Tumhe pata nahi Di ki halat kya hai...Unpe kya beet rahi hai? Unhe lagta hai ye sab tumhari wajah se hua hai...Tum phir b unse milne chali gayi..? Why dammit?(Don't you know in which condition Di is? How much she is suffering?She thinks that everything has happened because of you and still you went to meet her? Why dammit?)

Tumhare maafi maangne se kuch change nahi hoga Khushi...Tum soch bhi nahi sakti k maine Di ko aaj kis halat mai dekha...Sirf mai jaanta hun what i had to do to stop her ta k wo khud ko kuch nuksan na ponchayen...Agar mai sirf aik minute late ponchta na wahan toh...(Saying sorry won't change anything Khushi. You can't even imagine in what predicament i have had found Di.Only i know what i had to do to stop her so that she don't hurt herself.If i had had been even a minute late then...)

Aisa kya kaha tumne Di se jisse woh ye sab karne pe majboor ho gayi?(What did you say to Di that she was forced to do all this?)

Khushi zarurat kya thi un k pass jaane ki?(What was the need to go to her Khushi?)

Han hua hai... YE SAB TUMHARI WAJAH SE HUA HAI!!! Jabse tum ayi ho tabse...(Yes it has. ALL OF  THIS HAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! Since the day you stepped foot into our lifes.)

Tum mairi zindagi mai ayi kyun?(Why did you come into my life?)

Mai tumse mila hi kyun?(Why did i ever meet you?)

Sab kuch kitna acha tha aur sabse important baat Di khush thi..(Everything was so good and peaceful and most importantly Di was happy.)

Sab tumhari galti hai Khushi kyun k agar tum nahi aati toh Shyam aisi harkat nahi karta aur Di aaj bhi pehle ki tarah khush hoti...(Everything is your fault Khushi because had you not have entered our lifes then Shyam wouldn't have done this and Di would have been happy like before)

You're the biggest mistake of my life Khushi Kumari Gupta...Kaash mai tumse kabhi mila hi nahi hota..(I wish i had never met you!)

She didn't realize she was sobbing remembering his cutting words.It was when she felt a hand wiping her tears did she jump up from the recliner.He was standing before her with a concerned look on his face.

"I know you're missing your parents par Khushi iss tarah rona zaruri hai kya? You will get yourself sick." He murmured against her neck engulfing her in a hug.

Khushi's eyes widened in shock.Due to the impact of his hurting words, she has forgotten that today is her real parents death anniversary and here instead of reminiscing their memories, she is crying over the wounds given by this man who calls himself her husband.

"Stay away from...from me...please..." She choked against his shoulder before extracting herself out of his embrace and dashing towards the door.She closed her eyes in anger as he caught her wrist.