WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

Margaret Atwood's first graphic novel, Angel Catbird, tells the story of a hybrid human-cat-owl, Angel Catbird, and his peculiar identity conflict. Should he save that baby robin, or should he eat it?

Read a synopsis of Angel Catbird Volume 1 and take a look at the excerpts posted. Then write a new caption and/or dialog for the illustration and post it to the contest story part, and you could be a winner!

All the Details

*You must be at least 13 years of age to enter the contest

*You must post your caption in the comments section below each image/story part on or after the date the image is posted

*New captions may be entered weekly beginning February 27th, 2017 into the contest on or before March 27th, 2017 11:59pm EST

*You can enter as many captions as you would like!

Length

Maximum 250 characters per caption

Languages

All entries must be written in English

Location

This contest is open to all Wattpad users globally

Timing

Contest opens February 27, 2017 and closes at midnight EST on March 27, 2017.

All submissions must be uploaded by 11:59 p.m. EST on March 27, 2017.

Winners Announced

Winners will be selected weekly by a panel of Nature Canada judges and will be announced weekly on or before each following Monday.

Prizes

One winner will be chosen per week of the contest. On receipt of their Contest Release Form, each weekly winner will receive a signed copy of ANGEL CATBIRD by Margaret Atwood and Johnnie Christmas. Each weekly winner will be eligible for the Grand Prize. On receipt of their Contest Release form, the Grand Prize winner will receive an original illustration from ANGEL CATBIRD and a 'pin-up' illustration by Margaret Atwood.