"Hi Chloe"

"I wanted to invite you to my party this Friday, it's in a frat house" she whispered the last part, making it unnecessarily suspensive.

"Okay, what is the occasion ?" I looked up at her from my seat. 

"Oh nothing, just... life I guess. Well I got to go, you are coming right ?"

"Of course, thanks for inviting me" She smiled at me and left, sitting with her cheerleader friends and football boyfriend at the 'popular' table.

"What was that ?" Rebecca seemed to wake up from a trance beside me.

"I have no idea" We both looked at Chloe at her table, with her friends, probably both wondering what hanging out with such people would be like, what living that rich-kid life would feel like.

"How come she invite you and not me ?" I laughed at her comment and took a sip of my water.

"I think it was because I helped her cheat in that exam"

"Yeah, that explains it" This was the thing I loved about Rebecca and always had; she kind of kept it real, and I felt so safe with her, like she could never hurt me like other girls hurt their 'friends', because Rebecca wasn't even just a friend, she was much more.

---

"Hi mom" I said as I entered the kitchen of my beautiful house. Dropping my bag on one of the high chairs.

"Hello dear, how was school ?"

"Awful as always. Where's dad ?"

"He had a late night meeting, you know, men and their work" I wasn't an only child, I had an older sister called Jessica who lives in New York because of her work. She was more than a sister to me though, she is a really good listener and also a good adviser. My parents were descent, they spent most of their time at work, which was probably why I was so antisocial.

"I will go take a shower" I went upstairs and to my bedroom. I sat in the desk and took my planner out of my bag.

I looked at everything in the week, it was a busy one. Today was Tuesday, October 3rd, which means Halloween is close, ugh. I hate Halloween. Tommorow I have to go to the hospital and visit the ill kids. This is something I do weekly, every month. It is not an obligation and of course I don't get paid, it's just the smiles in the kids' faces when you play with them, to hear their laughter, the hapinnes you can bring a kid, for free, is just incredible.

Then in Thursday I have to go get something for the party. I will have to talk to Jessica and ask her about frat parties, maybe they are not that formal, I mean maybe I could just go in a pair of jeans, or perhaps a skirt. 

I stood up and sat in the couch in front of the tv of my room.

"Hello"

"But isn't it Jessica Hudson ?" See, her name does look good with her last name, mine does not.

"Valerie, long time no see lil sis"

"I see NYC has consumed my classy sister"

"Oh yeah you get used to talk gangster all the time" I laughed at her stupidessness.

"I have to ask you something, what do people wear to frat house parties ?"

"You are going to a frat party ?!"

"Yes but-"

"You ?! The girl that only has one friend ?!"

"Hey that was offensive, a girl from school invited me, maybe because I helped her cheat on an exam"

"Well, it's not formal at all I mean, I used to go in high heels and jeans some people go in dresses and stuff but never too much"

"So, high heels and jeans ?"

"Yep, use the ones that are ripped"

"Nooo Jessica for God's sake that thing makes me look like a homeless kid"

"Oh shut up they fit you perfectly use those with the bow crop top and black heels"

"The bow crop top makes me look like a slut"

"You look hot in that, use a cardigan with it, plus it could get you someone to spend the night with"

"JESSICAA !" All you could hear from the other line was her laugher and her dog barking a her maybe because she hasn't feed the poor creature in two weeks.

"Whatever, I will try it on and think about it"

"Bye sis miss you" she said as I hung the phone.

Author's note :

HIII, so I hope you like this, remeber to tell me if you like it, virtual hugs and kisses :)

My instagram acc :

@nourryrapedme

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE