Chapter 1

Zayn malik; honey brown eyes, perfect black hair styled up in a quiff, exquisite, deep british accent and lots of tattoos. He was really attractive, but his personality wasn't. He was a player, and that was the type of thing that disgusted me. Every slut in Los Angeles wanted to get in bed with him, and I mean every single slut. I have had the pleasure of knowing Zayn for four years. He moved to my school when we where younger, but we never really talked, because we were definitely the most different people at school. Rumors say that he got kicked out of the previous school because he accidentally shot a kid with his gun. I don't really belive that, but he is capable of things not even imaginable to the human mind: in fewer words, the kid is danger.

My name is Valerie, Valerie Hudson. I have long light brown naturally-curly hair and green eyes. I live in L.A, California. That's all you get from now.

I raised my head from the dirty table in the science classroom as someone violently opened the door.

"Mr. Malik, you are late for class" The teacher said as he walked towards the back of the class and rolled his eyes at her. I was sitting in my usual seat next to the window, trying not to look at him too much, so our eyes wouldn't meet.

"But Mrs. Paula, I got you an apple" Oh of course he did.

"Thanks Zayn, always so thoughtful" She said as she took the shiny green apple from his hand. Thoughtful my ass, I bet you he planned this on his way here.

After about ten minutes the bell rang. Everyone including Mrs. Paula rushed out of the room, leaving me and the devil alone. Sometimes I wondered what bad I'd done in my past life. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a grey t-shirt, which fitted him perfectly, and a freshly shaved face. I could literally smell his aftershave  from where I was standing, and it didn't make me feel any better

"Well hello Val, looking fine" Since the awful day I met him, he has been flirting with me, and of course I never flirted back, cause we all know what he wants. Basically all the others girls at school flirt back, only the smart ones act like he doesn't exist.

"Look at you, I would fuck you right here, right now" He continued, I turned around and gave him the fakest smile possible.

"Go fuck yourself Malik" I said taking my bag and leaving the classroom. I went to the lockers where I met my bubbly best friend Rebecca.

"Hey there V"

"Hi R"

"I noticed you had class with Mr. Sex god" She has always had this obbsession with Zayn and how he looks, but just like myself, she hates his personality, she just has a little crush, on his looks.

"Don't even talk about it, he was a dick, as always"

"Gosh, he's not okay with fucking all America, he only wants you"

"Yeah, and that is because I am the only one that denies his offer, he looks at me like a challenge of some sort, guys love challenges"

"I think so," she said as we entered the crowded cafeteria. We went to the sandwich stand. Other people choose pizza or burgers, but we prefer a piece of heaven cut down the middle. Plus, it's healthier. We payed for our food and sat in a table next to the window, it wasn't just a window, it was floor to ceiling window, a beautiful one that let in all the sunshiny beautifulness. I love how you can just look outside and see the sun and the sky, it relaxes me instantly every time.

"Hi Valerie and Valerie's friend" I turned aroud to see Chloe Hale, a.k.a last year's prom queen and the daughter of an actor with a golden globe nomination. She was one of those fake girls, fake tanned, dyed blonde hair, and really popular, plus she was rich, insanely rich. Sometimes she would be nice, actually nice.