"Jen?!" Ethan snapped his fingers in front of my face, I didn't even realize I had zoned out staring at him, I felt my self blush now. Shit.

"Admiring God's creation" Ethan said as he ran a hand over his imaginary beard.

"I'm just admiring gods creation of a jawline so sharp it can cut my pussy up" I didn't realize I said that out loud and I covered my mouth to try and muffle giggles, I then rolled off of him because I was laughing so hard.

"Jen! Keep it PG!" Ethan said, his cheeks were like a tomato and I laughed even more at that.

"I d-didn't realize that I-I said that o-out loud" I spit out between laughs.

"Oh so you were thinking it" Ethan said with his signature smirk plastered on his face again.

"Watch yourself Dolan, I will deflate your ego so quick" I took my imaginary needle and pretend to poke his head, making sounds of air deflating.

"Better watch yourself Jennifer, I know your weakness" he said in a seductive tone, I felt my abdomen clench up. Damn you Dolan.

"And what's that?" I said, trying to act as innocent as possible.

"RASPBERRY KISSES"

"NO-" I was cut off as I began laughing for Ethan lifted up my shirt and began giving me raspberry kisses on my stomach, I am wayyyy to ticklish for my own good.

"E-than p-please s-stop" I was going to end up peeing my self if he kept going.

When he finally relinquished, my sides hurt from laughing so much. But I wasn't going to let him win. In the moment when Ethan closed his eyes laughing, I rolled us over and  pinned him down, sitting on top of him. 

"Touché" he said with a chuckle.

I raised my arms in victory and gave a little "WOOP WOOP".

"Am I a pretty comfy seat?" Ethan said, drawing his attention back to that I was still sitting on him.

"Well this is my favorite position" I said with innocence.

"You are so perverted" Ethan laughed.

"It's not being a pervert if its the truth" I dragged on.

"Well in that case...want to know my favorite?" I was taken aback by the sudden change of mood, but recovered quickly.

"Show me" I said seductively.

He smirked and flipped us over so that his hips were in between my legs and his face was inches from mine. I was suddenly breathless at the intimacy and he knew it. We just sat their, taking in each other's closeness, but I couldn't take the intensity anymore.

"Ethan" I said, dragging out the n.

"Hmm" he said, his eyes were darted around my face, admiring my features.

"I can feel your little friend, or I should say big friend, poking around down there" I pointed down at his crouch and began dying as his face turned bright red. He had a boner and it was hilarious. He rolled off of me and I pouted. I loved how uncomfortable I can get him, it was a fun game of mine.