As Promised.

Hellllooooooo!!! Ok so I know this is reallllyy late I'm so sorry but it's fine now, I'm back!

---------

Normal p.o.v

"I've come to see Juvia! There's something. Wrong i know it, I can't posses her anymore!" Hibiki burst in the guild screaming. "Oi, why do you mean by 'posses'?" Gray said giving him the death look. "Okay now your pissing me off Gray, take me to her" hibiki pushed Gray out the way. "Gray! Show him to her!" Master makarov shouted. Gray tutted but pushed hibiki up the stairs to infirmary. "Where are we going?" Hibiki asked. "You wanted to see Juvia,right?" Gray said stopping him infront of a door then throwing him inside. "Here you are" he said sheepishly.

Hibiki's eyes widened in disbelief as his eyes travelled down her body. He turned around to Gray "what happened to her!" His voice sounding like venom, his eyes hitting Gray's. Gray slammed the door behind him and walked straight up to Hibiki picking him up by the collar "I'll tell you what happened to Juvia, if you keep that big mouth of yours shut" Gray spat on him. Juvia twitched. Gray put him down. Throwing Hibiki towards Juvia. "One more day.." Gray mutters. "What did you say?" Hibiki asks now holding Juvia's hand. "Tell me, since when have you and Juvia been so close" Gray asks calming himself down. "Since I started possessing her" Hibiki says looking down at Juvia. "And what do you mean by 'possessing her'?" Gray said looking him dead in the eye. "Well, the moment we met our minds collided.. I still don't know the details myself but I'm leading to it. My power and her second origin had a connection. But We've been like this for a while" Hibiki stood but touched Juvia's distressed face before turning his back to her. "How do you know about our second origin?" Gray said looking him dead in the eye. Hibiki just stared back before breaking it with a laugh. "I know my stuff"

"I'm staying near by at 'Falls hotel' so if she wakes up tell her to come to me. Alright?" Hibiki mutters. Gray laughs as he begins to leave. "Tell her yourself" Gray says now completely out of the room slamming the door behind him.

"As promised, I'm here with you now, okay" he says dropping a box near her bed purposely before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a small chapter, but it's a chapter to say hey I'm posting again!